who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
03-04-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
Well I mentioned you, pablo! But I knew I had forgot some people, I mean Robbypants, unfogged, Witch... Big Grin Sorry guys. I'm sure I'm still forgetting someone. D:

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 12:22 PM
(03-04-2015 12:09 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  No one said they wanted to meet me so you're not alone Weeping

I should probably add you, just because you're in Michigan. Sometimes I forget how relatively close some of you live.

Yeah it's easy to forget stuff like that when you get into deep conversation about other things.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-04-2015, 12:38 PM
This thread made me realize just how many of us are known by initialisms instead of our actual SNs (lol see).

Anyway, the lot of you don't want to meet me. I'm every bit as strange IRL as I am on the forum.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
03-04-2015, 12:44 PM
(03-04-2015 12:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This thread made me realize just how many of us are known by initialisms instead of our actual SNs (lol see).

Anyway, the lot of you don't want to meet me. I'm every bit as strange IRL as I am on the forum.

You can say that, but I still want to meet you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-04-2015, 12:58 PM
(03-04-2015 12:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This thread made me realize just how many of us are known by initialisms instead of our actual SNs (lol see).

Wouldn't want it any other way. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 12:59 PM
All BS aside we should plan something down the road, next 12 months for me is hectic, but when is life not hectic? Tongue

Shit I better get in the gym once I kick this bronchitis BS's ass, been slacking, gotta polish the guns and get ready for our future meetup Big Grin

*stands up, looks down* meh, I can still standup straight and see Mr Magic, I guess I havent let go to much Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
03-04-2015, 01:01 PM
My question is how would I act around you people?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2015, 01:03 PM
(03-04-2015 01:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My question is how would I act around you people?

I would imagine it would depend on which 'you' it was.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(03-04-2015 12:59 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  , gotta polish the guns and get ready for our future meetup Big Grin

Expecting it to go that badly?

'Murican Canadian
03-04-2015, 01:09 PM
I think you would all see I am the same IRL as I am on here, pretty transparent guy, I say what I thinketh, good or bad, altho I don't think online captures ones personality very well, and I like to think I am a pretty funny dude, and humor and sarcasm is hard to post sometimes Unsure I am usually the one cracking everyone up at work, singing songs, gyrating around, dropping analogies like a dress on prom nite Cool Drooling Evil_monster

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post