who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
03-04-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
(03-04-2015 12:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This thread made me realize just how many of us are known by initialisms instead of our actual SNs (lol see).

Anyway, the lot of you don't want to meet me. I'm every bit as strange IRL as I am on the forum.

If that s true then I'm just as strange cause I thought you were pretty normal Consider I guess it's all relative KC.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 02:58 PM
(03-04-2015 02:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 02:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I will be in the wall i have the element of surprise

Why choose? I'll bring both the guns and the tomahawk Tongue

Gun sword

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2015, 02:59 PM
I want to meet everyone at the party with one caveat...name tags with your Forum name and avatar. Oh, and party hats, gotta have party hats.

I'd go.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
03-04-2015, 03:00 PM
(03-04-2015 02:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 01:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Seeing as how I am an america hating, science and martial art loving, anti-gun, social awkward 18 year old all I know is that the america hating and anti gun thing I would not talk about because no one wants to hear that

If he gets to bring a gun I want a sword.

GWG can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure the 'guns' he is talking about are his biceps. Therefore two guns.
Pretty sure we can't ask him to leave those guns at home.

I know but i was doing a joke.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2015, 03:05 PM
(03-04-2015 02:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I want to meet everyone at the party with one caveat...name tags with your Forum name and avatar. Oh, and party hats, gotta have party hats.

I'd go.

That's cheating...ya gotta figure it out for yourself. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 03:19 PM by Anjele.)
(03-04-2015 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 02:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  GWG can correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure the 'guns' he is talking about are his biceps. Therefore two guns.
Pretty sure we can't ask him to leave those guns at home.

I know but i was doing a joke.

Oh, okay. Flex

Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Oh yes, adding to my list........Dom & K.C. in the case of the latter we can learn a fair bit from disputingig issues rather than complimenting one another.
03-04-2015, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 06:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
I would organize different dinner parties. Here's one.

Dinner Party Guests:
[Image: gangsta.jpg][Image: mark-1.jpg][Image: stark_1.jpg][Image: chippy.jpg][Image: iandi.jpg][Image: eric.jpg][Image: 2.jpg][Image: jdog_1.jpg]

Wait Staff:
[Image: chas.jpg]
[Image: muffs-Copy.jpg]

EDIT: Added JDog 'cause he was whining like a little girl. I had you in a different dinner party but now you have earned a spot in this one. Be careful what you wish for, dawg. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-04-2015, 03:14 PM
(03-04-2015 03:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 02:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I want to meet everyone at the party with one caveat...name tags with your Forum name and avatar. Oh, and party hats, gotta have party hats.

I'd go.

That's cheating...ya gotta figure it out for yourself. Tongue

That could be fun too but I know what your tats look like. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-04-2015, 03:16 PM
(02-04-2015 01:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  What would Girly wear? Bunny ears and flipflops? Unsure

my goodness I hope it's more than that! Blink

I think I got a picture around here somewhere. ... Let me look.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post