who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
03-04-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
(03-04-2015 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 03:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's cheating...ya gotta figure it out for yourself. Tongue

That could be fun too but I know what your tats look like. Big Grin

sonovabitch Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 03:18 PM
(03-04-2015 03:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  That could be fun too but I know what your tats look like. Big Grin

sonovabitch Censored

I said tats not tits Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-04-2015, 03:34 PM
(03-04-2015 02:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I want to meet everyone at the party with one caveat...name tags with your Forum name and avatar. Oh, and party hats, gotta have party hats.

I'd go.

My avatar is me though Tongue , do I just need a name tag with my forum name then?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
03-04-2015, 03:35 PM
(03-04-2015 03:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 02:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I want to meet everyone at the party with one caveat...name tags with your Forum name and avatar. Oh, and party hats, gotta have party hats.

I'd go.

My avatar is me though Tongue , do I just need a name tag with my forum name then?

I guess we'll just sniff each other's butt Gasp

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
03-04-2015, 04:22 PM
(02-04-2015 08:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'd go to dinner with clockwork and figure out all his secrets.

Yay! I'd get dinner with Smercury44! I am 100% fine with this.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
03-04-2015, 04:25 PM
(03-04-2015 03:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 03:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My avatar is me though Tongue , do I just need a name tag with my forum name then?

I guess we'll just sniff each other's butt Gasp

Name tags it is.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 04:27 PM
(03-04-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 03:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I guess we'll just sniff each other's butt Gasp

Scented name tags it is.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Christ, if anything you guys need to start meeting each other just so you can turn these circle jerks from cyber affairs to the flesh-and-blood real sticky deals.

I've actually had the opportunities to visit forum members but haven't yet. I live up in Mass for the school year calendar and could have hit up Chas, Cantor, Kid, and many other of you Northern loons, but I haven't. Back down in DC, Rev is only around an hour drive away, but I need to maintain the facade that I'm a lazy, derpy cat that can't be bothered to get off his arse and do things. Girlyman is within spitting distance of me, but I'm pretty sure there's a restrainig order I've issued against him. I don't remember requesting it, but it's the only explanation I can think of for why he hasn't ambushed me from behind and sumoed my ass yet.

I'm planning to meet undergroundp when she visits Boston in a month and I'm SUPER pumped for that since she's one of my favorite members and I talk to her on Facebook and Skype all the time. As for other people I'd really like to meet, well there's the obvious feel-good, all-inclusive "omg there's so many of you I'd like to meet in real life" which is true. But there's three others that make the top of that list. All women of course, you know who you three are, you've also included me in your lists.

Oh wait TWO of you have, the third hasn't made her list yet. And they say I'm lazy. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-04-2015, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 06:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-04-2015 10:41 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I've met two so far. Next one can be... Girly? You live in Maryland, right? If I actually end up at grad school in DC, that could work out! Anybody else in/around DC?

TartarSauce and Rev and GwoG and others are also based around DC. Where you going? American? Georgetown? Howard? What you studying? Chinese and Asian Studies?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-04-2015, 04:38 PM
(03-04-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 03:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I guess we'll just sniff each other's butt Gasp

Name tags it is.

If mine smells like fried chicken, watermelon, or cornbread Censored

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post