who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
02-04-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
(02-04-2015 01:02 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 01:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  my goodness I hope it's more than that! Blink

hehehe quite the visual isn't it? Tongue

I have to rinse my brain with bleach now. Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-04-2015, 01:24 PM
(02-04-2015 01:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  It would be cool to meet everyone, honestly. There's just some here who I have talked to more than others, for no real reason. Think this site does a great job of making EVERYONE feel welcome...which is really nice. Smile

Yes. The sense of belonging has always been elusive to me. I feel like I belong when I'm with my wife and I feel it here too for some strange reason. I always feel it when I'm alone..

Edited..
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
02-04-2015, 01:24 PM
(02-04-2015 01:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 12:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  What would Girly wear? Bunny ears and flipflops? Unsure

my goodness I hope it's more than that! Blink

No you don't Big Grin

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
02-04-2015, 01:30 PM
This is the only atheist forum I even read let alone subscribe to cause I like the people here, like a grand family I can choose. Lots of people I would love to meet that's for sure. Honestly I'd love to get a good 20+ people from here get smashed and converse around the table. Then wonder off with a few of the ladies >.>

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
02-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Well, GWG, I'd probably wear a dress - what type depends on the venue and season. Unless I'm getting off an airplane - then some yoga pants and a tee.

Well, to avoid being called a coward, here it goes:

Blush I'd *most* like to meet Morondog. Spend some time just...chillaxing with him. I absolutely adore his sense of humor. He's just so damn interesting. Ok, maybe not just chillaxing Big Grin

But where would we meet? Huh Sooooo far away. Sad

There are others I would enjoy meeting where it would be much more feasible 'cause they're in the eastern US...who knows, maybe I will one day...

Like Tarty when he finally decides to go to Auburn Vet
Or maybe I could get certified for Scuba and meet Full Circle
Or Smerc cause she could totally be my bestie
Or Deidre and do some fun workout like barre
Or GWG, but only under the condition that you wear your uniform Tongue
HA! Or Muffs when he accepts my marriage proposal in the ranting corner Laugh out load

(This is quite obviously not an all inclusive list. But I'd be down to meet most of the regular posters here)

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
02-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Hehe...

Jassus some people... I can't just meet one of you guys, you're all waaay too awesome. I have a few favourite people... Haha... I lied. I tried to make a list and I couldn't, I'm sorry. It got seriously long... There's not a *few* favourite people, there's loads. Crap. I really do wanna say stuff to some people though. Honestly... I actually love some of you... I look forward to your posts... I wanna reach through the internet and hug you sometimes... We're really friends here, not just... anonymous people on a message board...

DeepThought, Stark, Moms, everyone on the forum team... thanks for making this place so special that people from all over the world can meet and find friendship.

Heart

PS: Haha Nurse Blush Woo, and Dierdre put me on her list too Blush Y'all guys can now officially be jealous of me Big Grin Like suuuuuuuuuuper jealous Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Apart from the bit where I live literally at the other fucking end of the planet Weeping My best evidence for God yet Dodgy FUCKING Geezer.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
02-04-2015, 01:51 PM
I'd love a large group meeting as was mentioned. There are so many interesting people here I'd like to meet for different reasons.
It wouldn't be dull, that's for sure.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
02-04-2015, 01:59 PM
(02-04-2015 01:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'd love a large group meeting as was mentioned. There are so many interesting people here I'd like to meet for different reasons.
It wouldn't be dull, that's for sure.

We're going down to Starker's farm... think I'll join a rock and roll band...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
02-04-2015, 02:16 PM
I got it.

Males:Rev, Freethot, Poly, GWOG, Blackhand, ELK, Gluegun, half circle, cjlr, and AtO

Females:Anyone married or dating. I have a shyness complex(this would not have been a problem last year)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
02-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Oooo!

I propose a TTA forum convention! And we can have it in the southeastern US smack dab in the middle of God's country.

Atlanta has an international airport. Nashville is super fucking awesome - it's beautiful, loads to do, most of the city is safe (it's hard to accidentally wander into the ghetto as opposed to NOLA, B'ham, or ATL).

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post