who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
02-04-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
I've often considered if I ever won the lottery, I'd fly all over the planet to meet everyone.

First stop might be New Zealand (because I think it's furthest away?)...

As long as blowing lottery winnings, I may as well hire a pilot. I'd need a companion tho to hold my hand Blush I'm terrified of flying Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-04-2015, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 09:44 AM by Ferdinand.)
Wow I love these kinds of threads but it's so hard for me to narrow it down to one option.

I'd have to say Hughsie (surprise mothafucka) because he'd be one of the most difficult people for me to meet... Even though I've already met ColourCraze and she lives like on the other side of the globe- I just got lucky with that one. But Hughsie is basically the male, British me and I miss him very much because we're not able to socialize as much anymore, so lunch with him would be rad af.

Atothetheist is on my tops to meet because he's become my best friend and I want to reenact my pooping fanfic with him.

I'd also like to meet Rev, because Rev is like a beastly ass mom to me.

DLJ is my mom. He abandoned me at birth because he was unable to take care of me, waitressing and what not to pay his shitty apartment bills.

Tartarus, so I can write more accurate, homosexual fanfictions about him.

Dark Light would be fun to meet because we could have a southern accent showdown...

Oh, and earmuffs! Because my life will not, by any means, be complete until I hear his old man laugh in real life.

Anjele, Girly, and Chas would be up on my list as well, because they're like internet parents to me and have given me some of the best advice I could ask for.

BuckyBall because he is my boyfriend.

Vosur and Losty because they're a shit ton of fun in Skype calls.

And finally, Free Thought, because when he laughs hysterically, his laugh is so great that you'd really think there is a God.

But most of all I just really want to meet everyone for this place because everyone has stuck out to me or or left a unique impression on me at one point or another.
[+] 11 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-04-2015, 02:58 PM
yeah a forum meet would be awesome wouldn't it? I am in virginia (hint hint), but no seriously wouldn't that be a blast? That was the point of my musing..if i could wave a magic wand, no no, not MY magic wand Evil_monster and could only pick one TTA member who would it be? and the more I thought about it, the harder the answer got....so many ppl instantly fit that category in my wee lil brain...so many cool characters, witty pricks like me...did I just call myself a witty prick? lol....got myself on a pedestal it seems Laughat smart ladies, funny folk, just awesomeness.....maybe we should work to that end at some point, have like an east coast mashup or something, the problem is we are scattered all over the world, which is part of the attraction...the melding of so many minds, cultures, perspectives...all held together with one commonality, the disbelief in mythology.

You all ROCK

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
02-04-2015, 02:59 PM
(02-04-2015 02:33 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oooo!

I propose a TTA forum convention! And we can have it in the southeastern US smack dab in the middle of God's country.

Atlanta has an international airport. Nashville is super fucking awesome - it's beautiful, loads to do, most of the city is safe (it's hard to accidentally wander into the ghetto as opposed to NOLA, B'ham, or ATL).

DUDE YES BECAUSE I LIVE AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY FROM ATLANTA.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-04-2015, 03:11 PM
A Forum meet would be pretty appealing. I have some airline miles that I could use!

I'd like to meet anybody that would like to meet me. Or anybody I've had a conversation with. I'd hate to make a list because it would either be too long or too short.

I say we rent a resort for a weekend and get together! Haha

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
02-04-2015, 03:13 PM
So who is willing to sneak me down south.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
02-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Well, as far as I know, the next Wrestlemania is booked for somewhere in Texas again. So Rev, wanna go see what will most likely be another trainwreck biggest PPV of the year?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
02-04-2015, 03:46 PM
(02-04-2015 02:33 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oooo!

I propose a TTA forum convention! And we can have it in the southeastern US smack dab in the middle of God's country.

Atlanta has an international airport. Nashville is super fucking awesome - it's beautiful, loads to do, most of the city is safe (it's hard to accidentally wander into the ghetto as opposed to NOLA, B'ham, or ATL).

Consider
You know, it's remarkable how often this idea comes up.

Attending something like a con to meet people here would be interesting... I can see it now; we've rented a small hall of sorts, there's about 20 or so people there, and all but a few are leaning against the walls contemplating their navels.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-04-2015, 03:46 PM
(02-04-2015 03:36 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Well, as far as I know, the next Wrestlemania is booked for somewhere in Texas again. So Rev, wanna go see what will most likely be another trainwreck biggest PPV of the year?

Oh, I didn't know you liked acting so much, Elk.

You surprise me, sir.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-04-2015, 03:52 PM
(02-04-2015 03:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 03:36 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Well, as far as I know, the next Wrestlemania is booked for somewhere in Texas again. So Rev, wanna go see what will most likely be another trainwreck biggest PPV of the year?

Oh, I didn't know you liked acting so much, Elk.

You surprise me, sir.

What acting? Ric Flair doesn't act; Ric Flair is Ric Flair.

No, don't type back to me, let Ric again tell you what to do:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."