who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
02-04-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: who from TTA would you most like to meet in real life?
(02-04-2015 08:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would consider a road trip to Kansas...aren't evenheathen and Kim there? But I would be afraid to catch cooties from the ex who lives there...Undecided

I prefer a distance from him of at least a couple states.

Yeah we're here. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting up Kim yet, even though we don't live too far from each other. There's a couple of others from TTA that aren't too far away. Guley is within driving distance, and I know Jazzoz is really close, though he doesn't frequent the forum much anymore. Always meant to get together with him for a beer, life just gets busy you know?

You should do it, we could all get together and make a day of it.

That wouldn't be a bad drive for me either... Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
02-04-2015, 09:23 PM
(02-04-2015 08:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah we're here. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting up Kim yet, even though we don't live too far from each other. There's a couple of others from TTA that aren't too far away. Guley is within driving distance, and I know Jazzoz is really close, though he doesn't frequent the forum much anymore. Always meant to get together with him for a beer, life just gets busy you know?

You should do it, we could all get together and make a day of it.

That wouldn't be a bad drive for me either... Consider

And so it came to pass, that the likeliest place for the first multi member meetup of TTA is......... Kansas...... Blink

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
02-04-2015, 09:25 PM
(02-04-2015 09:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That wouldn't be a bad drive for me either... Consider

And so it came to pass, that the likeliest place for the first multi member meetup of TTA is......... Kansas...... Blink

*Insert Wizard of Oz Joke Here*

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 6 users Like JDog554's post
02-04-2015, 09:25 PM
(02-04-2015 09:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That wouldn't be a bad drive for me either... Consider

Meet at Dorothy's aunt's house.
Springtime might not be the best time of year though. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
02-04-2015, 09:27 PM
(02-04-2015 09:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 09:23 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  And so it came to pass, that the likeliest place for the first multi member meetup of TTA is......... Kansas...... Blink

Meet at Dorothy's aunt's house.
Springtime might not be the best time of year though. Tongue

Without fail Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-04-2015, 09:32 PM
You guys laugh, but the Oz Museum is just a few miles down the road. I remember a couple years back during a summer festival the town throws they featured the last remaining people alive who played munchkins in the movie.

Fucking legit. Cool

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
02-04-2015, 09:33 PM
(02-04-2015 05:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm in Montreal right now, but I think yak is avoiding me. Consider

I'm on paternity leave playing stay at home dad between training outings (apparently 4 months is a little too young to take him shooting, go figure...) while my girlfriend finishes the last month of her master's degree. My free time is thus limited to nap times. :/ If you're in Montreal regularly I'll head into the city at some point after kid #2 starts daycare. By then my French might even be decent enough to not get dirty looks out in public Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
02-04-2015, 09:41 PM
(02-04-2015 09:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You guys laugh, but the Oz Museum is just a few miles down the road. I remember a couple years back during a summer festival the town throws they featured the last remaining people alive who played munchkins in the movie.

Fucking legit. Cool

Tongue

Just need the Tornado experience which with it being Kansas i'm sure you all experience a lot lol

02-04-2015, 09:46 PM
So far, I've met 12 of you.

Only 14,569 to go Dodgy

To avoid the accusation of cowardice, I'll pick my 'one'.

Leaving aside all the ladies who would be on my list (for obvious fucking reasons) I'm gonna plump for Cantor because that would be the greatest mind-expanding experience... and mind-expansion is the main reason that I signed up for TTA.

... or at least, that was the original reason. Later, the reason changed to ... Blush ... cos I started to enjoy the community atmosphere. Now the reason is simply that Moms won't let me leave... oh! how I've begged to be set free Weeping

Big Grin

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
02-04-2015, 09:57 PM
(02-04-2015 09:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 09:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You guys laugh, but the Oz Museum is just a few miles down the road. I remember a couple years back during a summer festival the town throws they featured the last remaining people alive who played munchkins in the movie.

Fucking legit. Cool

Tongue

Just need the Tornado experience which with it being Kansas i'm sure you all experience a lot lol

My whole life I've only seen one with my own two eyes, and I had to chase it. Though the closest call came within a quarter mile right on track to hit us before it returned to the sky.

Never saw that one, middle of the night and I was huddled in the basement. Funny, now that I think of it, I was still a believer then but I don't recall praying once.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post