who the f is Yochanan?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: who the f is Yochanan?!?!
Writes like a christee teen; a christeen. A scared one. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-02-2013, 08:30 AM
I pondered on this a little more and noticed that he made another big blunder. Why is that Christian theism is the only worldview that makes sense? What about Jewish theism? What about Muslim theism? They all share the same basic propositions.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
08-02-2013, 04:34 PM
(08-02-2013 08:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I pondered on this a little more and noticed that he made another big blunder. Why is that Christian theism is the only worldview that makes sense? What about Jewish theism? What about Muslim theism? They all share the same basic propositions.

It's no blunder. It's christee against anti-christee. His delusion includes holy war.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.