why am i the one that needs to be corrected?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: why am i the one tgat needs to be corrected?
(09-07-2015 08:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The only thing in need of correction is the typo in the title. Wink
Oh I guess so lol oops
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
10-07-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: why am i the one that needs to be corrected?
Why you need correcting? Cause you're godless baby eater worshipping Satan of course and she is concerned about where you spend eternity Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
10-07-2015, 01:29 AM
(09-07-2015 08:33 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 08:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The only thing in need of correction is the typo in the title. Wink
Oh I guess so lol oops

And lo, it was fixed!

PRAISE! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-07-2015, 01:39 AM
(10-07-2015 01:13 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Why you need correcting? Cause you're godless baby eater worshipping Satan of course and she is concerned about where you spend eternity Wink

.... so, wait.

She eats babies, and the primary cause for concern is instead where she spends eternity?
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
10-07-2015, 01:48 AM
(10-07-2015 01:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:13 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Why you need correcting? Cause you're godless baby eater worshipping Satan of course and she is concerned about where you spend eternity Wink

.... so, wait.

She eats babies, and the primary cause for concern is instead where she spends eternity?

Yes, believers have some strange priorities. Or maybe not so strange - babies eaten by atheist surely will enjoy heavenly bliss so there is no point in saving them.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-07-2015, 02:10 AM
(10-07-2015 01:48 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... so, wait.

Yes, believers have some strange priorities. Or maybe not so strange - babies eaten by atheist surely will enjoy heavenly bliss so there is no point in saving them.

In fact they should be lining up to put their little bundles of joy on the grill Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-07-2015, 02:16 AM
(10-07-2015 02:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:48 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Yes, believers have some strange priorities. Or maybe not so strange - babies eaten by atheist surely will enjoy heavenly bliss so there is no point in saving them.

In fact they should be lining up to put their little bundles of joy on the grill Yes

Apparently their faith isn't rock solid Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-07-2015, 06:12 AM
You guys are awesome thanks for the laugh. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
12-07-2015, 08:28 PM
I think no one is in need of correcting, since some people can't accept others' opinions and with that said, no one should be telling each other what and what not to believe in.
12-07-2015, 08:34 PM
(10-07-2015 01:48 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... so, wait.

I literally died there for a minute Like wtf, seriously?