why am i the one that needs to be corrected?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: why am i the one that needs to be corrected?
(12-07-2015 08:28 PM)vagabondesire Wrote:  I think no one is in need of correcting, since some people can't accept others' opinions and with that said, no one should be telling each other what and what not to believe in.

I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion about anything. But what I will do is when I see someone shooting off their mouth without research I will correct them. Why? Because there is someone reading it and will stop and think. And hopefully it will spark an interest in the truth instead of what they have been spoon fed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2015, 09:24 PM
No, I actually didn't mean you, I meant her, since she was the one who wanted to talk to you and it probably was to make you change your mind, which I think is wrong of her.
12-07-2015, 09:57 PM
(12-07-2015 09:24 PM)vagabondesire Wrote:  No, I actually didn't mean you, I meant her, since she was the one who wanted to talk to you and it probably was to make you change your mind, which I think is wrong of her.
Oh OK thanks Smile. I just love the hypocrisy ya know
12-07-2015, 10:09 PM
Are you the husband? If so, there's the answer.
12-07-2015, 10:11 PM
If you think it is hypocrisy, you got me wrong, since my whole life I've had to deal with other people's unnecesary opinions and wanted to tell you tell you exactly that. Like, people's choices aren't wrong nor right, those are just the terms people use to say what they like and they don't.
12-07-2015, 10:16 PM
(12-07-2015 10:11 PM)vagabondesire Wrote:  If you think it is hypocrisy, you got me wrong, since my whole life I've had to deal with other people's unnecesary opinions and wanted to tell you tell you exactly that. Like, people's choices aren't wrong nor right, those are just the terms people use to say what they like and they don't.
No no I was talking about my husbands step mom. So sorry
12-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Oh, sorry *blushes*... I just hope no other family member does that to you, since one's beliefs are personal
12-07-2015, 10:23 PM
(12-07-2015 10:17 PM)vagabondesire Wrote:  Oh, sorry *blushes*... I just hope no other family member does that to you, since one's beliefs are personal

I can tell you there will be at least 3 more that will try. Its so sad that they expect us to listen and believe them and a book that is no not true but won't give us the same curitsy.
12-07-2015, 10:26 PM
I don't think our lives should be lived by others' standards. And I wanted to ask you a question, do you know about Stephen Hawking's theories (The Big Bang and the one that says exactly the opposite)? And if so, what do you think about them?
12-07-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm not familiar Enough with them to make an opinion. Sorry