why am i the one that needs to be corrected?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: why am i the one that needs to be corrected?
(10-07-2015 01:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:13 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Why you need correcting? Cause you're godless baby eater worshipping Satan of course and she is concerned about where you spend eternity Wink

.... so, wait.

She eats babies, and the primary cause for concern is instead where she spends eternity?

Yes. God only cares about what you believe. You can do whatever you want as long as you let him know you feel bad about it and ask for forgiveness.

Unless you're having gay sex of course. Then God only cares about what you do. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
13-07-2015, 12:33 AM
(12-07-2015 08:34 PM)vagabondesire Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:48 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Yes, believers have some strange priorities. Or maybe not so strange - babies eaten by atheist surely will enjoy heavenly bliss so there is no point in saving them.

I literally died there for a minute Like wtf, seriously?

Don't you know that atheists it babies? But said babies go straight to heaven as they're innocent, so god insted of saving them let them die, cause he know they would be enjoying heavenly bliss in a moment Wink

(12-07-2015 11:25 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 01:39 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... so, wait.

She eats babies, and the primary cause for concern is instead where she spends eternity?

Yes. God only cares about what you believe. You can do whatever you want as long as you let him know you feel bad about it and ask for forgiveness.

Unless you're having gay sex of course. Then God only cares about what you do. Dodgy

Maybe he's jealous? Or just stuck in the old ways?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-07-2015, 03:37 AM
(13-07-2015 12:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Or just stuck in the old ways?

Like before they invented lube? Shocking Hobo Sadcryface Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-07-2015, 12:30 PM
(13-07-2015 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

I kid you not, I heard this expression from a guy in the chow line, talking to the guy right in front of me in line, while I was in the joint:

"Spit and shove, or it ain't love."

*shudder* Gasp Rainbow Vomit

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
14-07-2015, 12:44 AM
(13-07-2015 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

If so I'm not surprised that he don't like it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.