why am the crazy one in this scenerio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 07:35 PM
why am the crazy one in this scenerio
I love manga/anime and comics. I love them so much that I will pay for them or not enjoy them at all. It's my personal rule.{one I really need to start following on music.. darn you youtube vids} the thing is though, every time I mention this people seem to think I'm thew one that's crazy.

"You mean you want get something for free. Why?"

Why is it I'm the crazy one. If you don't pay for the media you enjoy it dies dead. therefore you will need enjoy it again. so why am i the crazy one;.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: why am the crazy one in this scenerio
(24-07-2016 07:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I love manga/anime and comics. I love them so much that I will pay for them or not enjoy them at all. It's my personal rule.{one I really need to start following on music.. darn you youtube vids} the thing is though, every time I mention this people seem to think I'm thew one that's crazy.

"You mean you want get something for free. Why?"

Why is it I'm the crazy one. If you don't pay for the media you enjoy it dies dead. therefore you will need enjoy it again. so why am i the crazy one;.

I also pay for things I want to support, even if I could get them for free.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-07-2016, 09:55 PM
My book is online and free for anyone to read.
It will be there for as long as the Internet exists.
Because some of the characters are from the DC universe, I can't charge any money for my work.

I have thought about creating a donations page for anyone who appreciates the book.

But yes, you are the crazy one Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
25-07-2016, 12:13 PM
I got three rules about buying these comics. the one mentioned above.... rule 2. In case of buying manga... if the story seems to complicated to fit inside in the book.. that's one you should buy.... rule 3... In case of american comics.. Make sure I want to read them because despite having good ideas... they can be really bad.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.