why any movement will ultimately shot itself in its own foot after a while

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
why any movement will ultimately shot itself in its own foot after a while
Is it just me or is politics fundamentally flawed. I know what you are thinking but I am not just talking about conservative vs Liberal. This subject is expanded to any type of politics and mainly has an interesting point on why any group is ultimately doomed to shoot itself in the foot. The idea is that any side of a movement has four types of people.
1. People that want to have an open and honest discussion about a subject and generally are out for the good of the world….. a.k.a do gooders.
2. People that don’t care at all and generally believe whatever.
3. Defenders of the idea{who ultimately aren’t helping anything.}
4. Baiters… a.k.a people that profit off the fight. A.k.a rush Limbaugh/racheal mado types.
Basically there are three problems here as I se it. Te people that pofit off the fight are the ones that are the major problem and treat their hardened ideas like a brand to be sold and the opposition to be demonized. The second problem is that the people that want to improve the world don’t get together enough. Lastly every movement always boils down to group four.
Actually one more problem that I just now thought of is all the groups in these four are setting in the same seats and shake each others hands on a Daily basses.

It all comes down to the fact that people treat movements like a brand to be profited off of. No kidding. Republican vs democrat. Atheist vs Theist. Or mra vs feminist. These are brands to me that are slowly bowling down to radicals and yes I am an atheist but that just means I can’t see the people in group four in my own group. What do yu guys think of this theory. Is it accurate or am I missing some point…. The world would be a better place if we would just listen to each other or at least get groups 3 and 4out of the way.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply