why do peopel think in black and white

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 08:57 PM
why do peopel think in black and white
I swear I asked this question about morality very often but never before did I take the scope beyond. You see, I have a weird confession to make. I love new- once.{sorry that is the best I can spell that word.} basically I love it in rpg, sexuality, and it permeates all my fantasies.{whether they be sexual or not.} the problem as I see it is to many people don't. they would rather see things as is or the opposite of that and sometimes as grey but why????

I like to think that everything has millions of layers that can be changed to suit the needs of the thing you desire but too many people are constrained by well let’s say pain..... Pain to most people is something you'd like to avoid but I'd like to think of it as an essential part of life. I'm even starting to think that masochism is a human virtue if viewed in the right light {yes I do mean on a very limited bases though. it seems that like physical reality all ideas are made of millions of other little details that make up the construct thus meaning there is variation and things minute things that can be changed to change the idea drastically and still keep it within the same scope. I also believe that anything has at least eight ways of being expressed but infinite variations of each.

Sorry, please tell me if I stop making sense but why do we not go into these details and forge our own concepts it’s of things the way we want them to be? Why do we just assume things on face value lastly why do we see things by only there major wholeness and not their individual parts. To me messing with those smaller parts is where the fun in life comes from... kunoichi will stop babbling now and see what you guys think. Thank you for your time.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: why do peopel think in black and white
(29-03-2014 08:57 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I swear I asked this question about morality very often but never before did I take the scope beyond. You see, I have a weird confession to make. I love new- once.{sorry that is the best I can spell that word.} basically I love it in rpg, sexuality, and it permeates all my fantasies.{whether they be sexual or not.} the problem as I see it is to many people don't. they would rather see things as is or the opposite of that and sometimes as grey but why????

I like to think that everything has millions of layers that can be changed to suit the needs of the thing you desire but too many people are constrained by well let’s say pain..... Pain to most people is something you'd like to avoid but I'd like to think of it as an essential part of life. I'm even starting to think that masochism is a human virtue if viewed in the right light {yes I do mean on a very limited bases though. it seems that like physical reality all ideas are made of millions of other little details that make up the construct thus meaning there is variation and things minute things that can be changed to change the idea drastically and still keep it within the same scope. I also believe that anything has at least eight ways of being expressed but infinite variations of each.

Sorry, please tell me if I stop making sense but why do we not go into these details and forge our own concepts it’s of things the way we want them to be? Why do we just assume things on face value lastly why do we see things by only there major wholeness and not their individual parts. To me messing with those smaller parts is where the fun in life comes from... kunoichi will stop babbling now and see what you guys think. Thank you for your time.

Ok if new-once is the best you can spell it, can you describe what it is because I don't have any ideas...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
29-03-2014, 09:03 PM
I'd guess it's nuance

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
29-03-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 09:08 PM by kunoxian drive.)
slight differences between two different things even if they are mostly alike. for example a slightly different tent of blue pr a extremely more apllish taste. difference but very slight. little details with variation.
as smercurry said it's nuance....

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
29-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(29-03-2014 09:04 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  slight differences between two different things even if they are mostly alike. for example a slightly different tent of blue pr a extremely more apllish taste. difference but very slight. little details with variation.

So you love nuance in RPGs and sexuality?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
29-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(29-03-2014 09:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 09:04 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  slight differences between two different things even if they are mostly alike. for example a slightly different tent of blue pr a extremely more apllish taste. difference but very slight. little details with variation.

So you love nuance in RPGs and sexuality?

yes among other things

29-03-2014, 09:12 PM
If you mean generalizations like: pain is bad. Murder is wrong. Stealing is wrong. Women love shopping. Men are dogs.

If this is the kind of stuff you mean, I agree. I hate generalizations, and see most moral issues on grey-scale instead of black and white.

Only thing I know for sure is black and white for me is rape. There could be a few more, just don't bump into them often.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
29-03-2014, 09:14 PM
I see things in colors and I hate generalizations but even I am guilty of them.

29-03-2014, 09:18 PM
(29-03-2014 09:14 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I see things in colors and I hate generalizations but even I am guilty of them.

They are tricky to avoid sometimes. Plus it gets old inserting the requisite "I know this doesn't apply to all situations" to your statements, when what you are asserting actually does apply to bout 98% of most examples.

29-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(29-03-2014 09:14 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I see things in colors and I hate generalizations but even I am guilty of them.

I would love to know what color I am...

Smercury has a very intuitive mind, I do not. I want to have a better understanding of what your message is in this post. If you would maybe go through it sentence by sentence and tell me exactly what you mean maybe I could get it. I have a really hard time picking up on things unless you give it to me plain and simple. Nothing fancy just spell it out for me.