why do people get to yell at me for something I can't control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 08:04 PM
why do people get to yell at me for something I can't control
I am sorry about my earlier post but.. I am actually angry now and need to blow off some steam. You see I have for years been yelled at over the internet about not having good spelling or grammar but on the other end have very little ability to do anything about changing this. I have bot books and once emptied out my entire wallet just to get no results. basically I should of just kept my money for other things because the books told me what to learn.... just not the info I needed to learn. to very little known facts. books about reading and grammar are aimed at ages thirteen and down or foreigners. so If I want to learn I'd ether have to learn another language or deal with picture books.

and besides that. It's really my teachers fault for me not learning. I know what you arwer about to say, thats not true, but the lady passed me with b's for years and she knew I wasn't getting any better.

p.s. I just needed to blow that steam... it's annoying because at this age I can't do anything about this unless iI had enough money for a tutor and that's not happening any time soon.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: why do people get to yell at me for something I can't control
Sorry I didn't know you couldn't help it Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
28-03-2014, 08:09 PM
(28-03-2014 08:07 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Sorry I didn't know you couldn't help it Sad

It's exactly because I give a damn that makes me angry... lol

28-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Critizising ones grammer is the last refuge of the braindead.

I remeber a specific cunt who constantly keept assaulting me because of my spelling, destinctively when he ran out of arguments.

Just keep telling those people that they are halfwits.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
28-03-2014, 08:12 PM

Weeping that is unfair dude.

Ummm no one was yelling at you. We were just teasing you. Well I was teasing you and Muffsy was just being an ass, but that's what Muffsy does.

We still love you Heart
Try reading more books. They can be about anything that interests you. I know it sounds funny, but it does help.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
28-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Hug I'm sure you run into it a lot, and that's gotta suck Sad

I'm sure most of the people in here (like Magoo) just don't realize you have an actual issue with this, and are only unknowingly insensitive.

Hug

Edit: for Losty, I know she'd never be intentionally cruel Wink Heart sometimes we don't know what other folks consider sore spots.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-03-2014, 08:16 PM
(28-03-2014 08:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Weeping that is unfair dude.

Ummm no one was yelling at you. We were just teasing you. Well I was teasing you and Muffsy was just being an ass, but that's what Muffsy does.

We still love you Heart
Try reading more books. They can be about anything that interests you. I know it sounds funny, but it does help.

It doesn't matter if anyone yells at me. It exactly because I do care that I get mad. I swear I can hulk smash a building right now.... It seems like I get mad at this dispite this. that's why i needed to vent.

28-03-2014, 08:21 PM
(28-03-2014 08:04 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am sorry about my earlier post but.. I am actually angry now and need to blow off some steam. You see I have for years been yelled at over the internet about not having good spelling or grammar but on the other end have very little ability to do anything about changing this. I have bot books and once emptied out my entire wallet just to get no results. basically I should of just kept my money for other things because the books told me what to learn.... just not the info I needed to learn. to very little known facts. books about reading and grammar are aimed at ages thirteen and down or foreigners. so If I want to learn I'd ether have to learn another language or deal with picture books.

and besides that. It's really my teachers fault for me not learning. I know what you arwer about to say, thats not true, but the lady passed me with b's for years and she knew I wasn't getting any better.

p.s. I just needed to blow that steam... it's annoying because at this age I can't do anything about this unless iI had enough money for a tutor and that's not happening any time soon.

I ran this through an online grammar checker and it shot itself!Shocking

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
28-03-2014, 08:21 PM
(28-03-2014 08:10 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Critizising ones grammer is the last refuge of the braindead.

I remeber a specific cunt who constantly keept assaulting me because of my spelling, destinctively when he ran out of arguments.

Just keep telling those people that they are halfwits.

*Criticising / criticizing
*grammar
*remember
*kept
*distinctively
*brain-dead... Oh! Bugger! Blush

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
28-03-2014, 08:22 PM
(28-03-2014 08:16 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 08:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Weeping that is unfair dude.

We still love you Heart

It doesn't matter if anyone yells at me. It exactly because I do care that I get mad. I swear I can hulk smash a building right now.... It seems like I get mad at this dispite this. that's why i needed to vent.

Well, I am sorry Hug
I love an excuse to quote Finding Nemo, but next time I won't tease you. I'm sorry Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.