why is Piyush aka Jindal still in the race ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2015, 07:09 AM
why is Piyush aka Jindal still in the race ?

why is this guy still in the race ? he is hopeless

I swear his wife probably hears him talking in his sleep saying
*snore* "I'm Tanned, Rested and Ready"
wife: you ok ?
wife: your campaign staff is here
"I'm Tanned, Rested and Ready"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2015, 07:17 AM
RE: why is Piyush aka Jindal still in the race ?
Because his campaign still has financial stability or unlike Walker, he doesn't care if he goes bankrupt because to him this may be his last hurrah.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-09-2015, 09:02 AM
(22-09-2015 07:17 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Because his campaign still has financial stability or unlike Walker, he doesn't care if he goes bankrupt because to him this may be his last hurrah.

Basically this. For most of the field (the ones that have no chance of getting anywhere near the nomination) this part of the campaign season is just a long vacation with your friends going to state fairs and luncheons and there is no reason to get off the ride until the money runs out. With the Super Pac rules 1 crazy billionaire can keep a loser like Jindal in the race for months past the time he should have gotten out (See: Newt Gingrich in 2012). Walker just lost all his backers and when they tried to put together a fundraiser they could not secure anyone to come so his vacation had to end early.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-09-2015, 09:05 AM
(22-09-2015 07:09 AM)Ace Wrote:  

why is this guy still in the race ? he is hopeless

I swear his wife probably hears him talking in his sleep saying
wife: you ok ?
wife: your campaign staff is here
"I'm Tanned, Rested and Ready"
I agree. The same I can say about Hillary. She is corrupt as hell.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
22-09-2015, 12:58 PM
He is still in the race because as other pointed out, he still has money to spend. He knows he isn't going to win in 2016 but there are going to be 5 to 7 more presidential elections before he is too old to run. The money he spends now translates into more name recognition if he decides to run in a future election. Even if he doesn't decide to run in the future, broadening his name recognition now helps in many other ways. It can help him with job prospects outside of politics, book sales, etc.

Also I went to Jindal's official campaign website and did not see that logo anywhere.
22-09-2015, 01:50 PM
(22-09-2015 12:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  He is still in the race because as other pointed out, he still has money to spend. He knows he isn't going to win in 2016 but there are going to be 5 to 7 more presidential elections before he is too old to run. The money he spends now translates into more name recognition if he decides to run in a future election. Even if he doesn't decide to run in the future, broadening his name recognition now helps in many other ways. It can help him with job prospects outside of politics, book sales, etc.

Also I went to Jindal's official campaign website and did not see that logo anywhere.

Well it's a video from July, presumably more people than just YT were making fun of it or criticizing it and it got changed.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-09-2015, 02:19 PM
(22-09-2015 01:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well it's a video from July, presumably more people than just YT were making fun of it or criticizing it and it got changed.

Apparently the Young Turks got it wrong(or simply lied) because it wasn't an official campaign slogan or logo. The logo was created as a gag and placed on T-Shirts to mock liberals who were claiming there wasn't much Indian left in Bobby Jindal.
22-09-2015, 02:28 PM
(22-09-2015 02:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The logo was created as a gag and placed on T-Shirts to mock liberals who were claiming there wasn't much Indian left in Bobby Jindal.

No, liberals could not claim something like that. Laugh out load

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-09-2015, 01:11 PM
(22-09-2015 02:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 02:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The logo was created as a gag and placed on T-Shirts to mock liberals who were claiming there wasn't much Indian left in Bobby Jindal.

No, liberals could not claim something like that. Laugh out load

If there is an avenue, no matter how small, to demonize a political enemy, a liberal will take advantage of it.