why would a deity need to take attendance ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: why would a deity need to take attendance ?
(23-04-2016 09:29 AM)Skittles Wrote:  I'm really enjoying learning this, I'm sorry it's at everyone else's expense because you all seem to be hearing this for the umpteenth time. Undecided

Cheers
There is a solution to THEIR problem: they can stop reading my posts to you.
Do you think they can do it? I think they can. Yes

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2016, 01:07 PM
(22-04-2016 09:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 05:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Smile yes.

Yes, what?

What do you mean by 'last days'?
Because I like you and because I want you to have more fun on this forum I will answer this question with gladness:
"Last days" is the end of each dispensation of time. There are more than one dispensation of time and each dispensation has its last days.
We live in the dispensation that is called "the dispensation of the fullness of times. How many years or even centuries are "last days"? We don't know exact number but it can be a long time.

23-04-2016, 01:16 PM
(23-04-2016 01:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  We don't know exact number but it can be a long time.
Than what fucking good are you?
[Image: e3ef88324e3e5ad92f2de3c2432b500d8c6ef9c9...d76d03.jpg]
Assholes like you have been saying it's the end times since before Christianity existed. It's a con.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
23-04-2016, 01:34 PM
(23-04-2016 01:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...........................

Kiss

23-04-2016, 01:36 PM
(23-04-2016 01:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 01:16 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...........................

Kiss

Shoving your head up your ass to hide from the criticism does not make it go away. You...you know that right?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
23-04-2016, 01:46 PM
(23-04-2016 01:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Shoving your head up your ass to hide from the criticism does not make it go away. You...you know that right?
Adios, amigo! Smile

23-04-2016, 02:01 PM
(23-04-2016 01:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 01:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Shoving your head up your ass to hide from the criticism does not make it go away. You...you know that right?
Adios, amigo! Smile

So a sock puppet is deceit by a single individual exploiting multiple virtual personas to fool me. What is a single virtual avatar used by multiple dick heads called? Alla did not post "Adios, amigo! Smile "

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-04-2016, 02:07 PM
(23-04-2016 02:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 01:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  Adios, amigo! Smile

So a sock puppet is deceit by a single individual exploiting multiple virtual personas to fool me. What is a single virtual avatar used by multiple dick heads called? Alla did not post "Adios, amigo! Smile "
I think I did it a couple of times. I really don't want to go through all my posts to prove this to you.
BTW, I never added a heart every time I responded to you.
I feel like doing it now.
Heart

23-04-2016, 02:11 PM
(23-04-2016 09:29 AM)Skittles Wrote:  I was a little confused when I got my first response from her, basically because I didn't know people saw the bible in the way she was describing. Huh

She's been here 3 years. Their have been moments where she can be insightful. But then she get rialed up and starts to say that she talks to invisible beings, that words don't mean what they mean because she know what they mean, and that she's going to be a God.

Stick around the confusing doesn't end. Occasional theists will wonder in with their own tripy view. Then leave. Alla just loves us to much to go anywhere where her second "church".

(23-04-2016 09:29 AM)Skittles Wrote:  I was raised Catholic then Christian (is Christian and Catholic different?) though and I've mostly had "only" Christians to talk too, lol, so this whole "god's" thing is totally foreign to me. I've also never heard a Christian say the bible is so wrong as Alla has implied. I'm curious how she came to these conclusions.

I was Raised Catholic as well. There are diffrences, Catholic's are slightly more Pagan with the saints, religious practices, and the like. In fact ...http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-I-m-a-former?page=6
Banjo broke it down pretty well in this thread.

Alla is Mormon. Mormons count them self as being Christian's. Much like many of the other braches that have steamed off from Constantine's Church. Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Protestant, Pentecostal, Episcopalian,Church of Christ, Congregational, Jehovah's Witness, Assemblies of God, Evangelical, Church of God, Seventh-day Adventist, Orthodox,Holiness, Church of Nazarene, Disciples of Christ, Church of Brethren, Mennonite, Apostolic, Reformed Dutch, Quaker,Full Gospel, Christian Reform, Independent Christian Church,Foursquare Gospel, Fundamentalist, and Born again.

Each that want to hold the mantel has having it figured out. Each as loopie as the last.

(23-04-2016 09:29 AM)Skittles Wrote:  I'm really enjoying learning this, I'm sorry it's at everyone else's expense because you all seem to be hearing this for the umpteenth time. Undecided

Please do. We all have to learn some way.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
23-04-2016, 02:11 PM
TO GIRLYMAN

I noticed that you think I am a poe but it doesn't change how I feel about you. Heart is a symbol of my feeling.

Heart