why would a deity need to take attendance ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: why would a deity need to take attendance ?
(29-04-2016 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  GWYNNIES!

[Image: gwynnie.jpg]

[Image: gwynnies.jpg]
She is so beautiful and talented. Alla Heart GWYNNIES!

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Skittles Wrote:Malbim gave his ideas, the same as other Rabbi's. I don't think the Jews are claiming to know exactly why god stopped sending prophets, but they don't seem surprised because they see where god talked about the day when prophets wouldn't be needed.
(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know that they don't know exactly why God Yahweh stopped sending TO THEM prophets. When they say that they KNOW something because God REVEALED it to them then I will be all ears. When they claim that God REVEALED: "You don't need any more My prophets" I will be all ears.

They claim god DID reveal everything to them. God told them he'd be stopping the prophets. YOU CAN LOOK AND SEE. I've already sent you a link to get you started. Did you research it?

Skittles Wrote:The idea of god stopping the prophets seems to be a perfectly normal concept according to the Jewish people. You really should listen to a Rabbi sometime.
(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I will, as soon as he claims that the things he is teaching were REVEALED to him by God Yahweh.

Where do you get your rules from? Do you just make up stuff as you go along? You are NOT talking about the same god the Jews invented. Ask a Rabbi to tell you the story and you're going to feel pretty silly when you find out how wrong you are.

You believe in Joseph Smith's god and he's a weak and useless god. At least the Jews give their god some serious power. Your god (Joseph Smith's god) is just a man. Yes

Skittles Wrote:Really? Does god tell you what this ---> אֱלֹהִ֑ים <--- or this ---> שָׂטָן <--- says? I really doubt it.
(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  No. And your point is?

Your god isn't telling you what anything says. You are listening to MEN, not a god. Your god is a man, Joseph Smith says so.

Skittles Wrote:How do you know Joseph Smith is correct and L. Ron Hubbard is NOT correct?
(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  Let's say I have no idea who is correct and who is not correct. But I KNOW whom I want to hear for sure. I want to hear a man who claims that he saw God and God revealed to him many things. I am not interested in a man who says: "I don't know exactly why God does or says this or that but I assume/think/ guess ...blah, blah, blah. "

So you don't care how many lies he's been proven to tell.

The only qualification that you have for a prophet is the fact that he can tell another lie?

If a KNOWN liar simply says he's a prophet from god... That's it... YOU believe it. If I'm wrong, please tell me why you would put your eternal trust in a known liar that wrote books that can be PROVEN WRONG.

That's what you just said in this comment. I feel sorry for you if that's the only qualification a prophet has to have. Charles Manson claimed to have been talked to by god. He had a bunch of followers. Why don't you follow Charlie too?

Skittles Wrote:What has god said so that we can SAFELY know and be 100% sure?
(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  Many things. God Yahweh( Christ) is teaching many principles that I know are true. I live by those principles.
But there are many things that I don't know are true. I just have faith that they are true. There is a reason why God does not gives us proof that He is real. There is a reason why we have to live by faith. It is very, very important to have FAITH in Christ.

You didn't answer the question. I didn't ask IF god was real. I asked you how we can be sure it's god saying something and NOT a liar saying something.

What test do you use to determine if some guy on the street is lying to you about god talking to him. Why do you believe J.S. and not anybody else?

Skittles Wrote:The Jews can tell you because they actually UNDERSTAND what they're talking about
(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know that they claim this. But until they claim that they receive revelations from God Yahweh and that is WHY they understand correctly I am not interested. I will not even waste my time.

The Jews DO CLAIM THEY RECEIVED THEIR INFORMATION FROM GOD. What part of that don't you understand? I'm not trying to be snarky here... It's an honest to goodness question.

The Jews wrote the story. Again, what part of that don't you understand. They MADE UP THE CONCEPT OF GOD TALKING TO MAN AND MAKING HIM A PERSONAL GOD. Joseph Smith STOLE THE IDEA AND CHANGED IT!

Do you understand yet?

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is a reason why I let LDS missionaries to teach me.
They told me three very important things besides many other important things:
1)God sends His prophets today like He did in ancient times

Prove it with ancient writings that the Jews have kept. It's their story. They understand the language, J.S. does NOT.

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  2)Joseph Smith was visited by God father and HIs Son

Even THAT story is a lie that Joseph Smith can't keep straight, lol. Joseph Smith's "first vision" just kept changing over the years... Yes, eventually the story of Joseph Smith's "first vision" got edited into the story you read today.

It a shame Joseph Smith didn't know god and Jesus visited him the first time he told the story, lol.

Why did he keep changing his "first vision?" Only liars do that kind of thing.

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  3)they said: "But, don't believe us. Ask God if what we say is true and when He answers BELIEVE Him".

You've already admitted god doesn't tell you anything of use. If god is too weak to translate for you then he's useless in this conversation.

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I trust Joseph Smith's understanding of the Bible. When I have to choose between learned man and a prophet of God when they talk about God and His Words I choose a prophet of God.

How do you determine "A PROPHET OF GOD" from "A LIAR?"

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have the Book of Mormon, D&C and other modern scriptures.

Joseph Smith's writings have been PROVEN to be FACTUALLY WRONG. Do you understand that? His writings ARE FACTUALLY WRONG!

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  They were written for our times.

Joseph Smith's writings have been PROVEN to be FACTUALLY WRONG. Do you understand that? His writings ARE FACTUALLY WRONG!

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am more interested in what God is telling my generation than what He was telling ancient generations. It is more relevant. God speaks in many languages so many nations can understand. These scriptures are translated in many languages.

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  Skittles, don't you know that there are more than one tribe(NATION) in the house of Jacob(Israel)? God spoke to ancient prophets in the language they spoke and understood . IN THESE LAST DAYS God speaks in the language modern prophets speak and understand. It only makes sense. Why would God speak to Joseph or to the prophet in 2016 in the language they don't know?

The books by Joseph Smith are FACTUALLY WRONG. The only value they hold is that of any other book of fiction.

(29-04-2016 05:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I think I am ready to discus Cumorah and American Indians. Are you?

You haven't answered the questions I've asked yet. Why not? You keep skating around the answers. Why?

I think we should wait on the American Indians until you can answer these first questions honestly.

Just a few of the unanswered questions:
1. What are the qualifications of the authority that is telling you the brand new translation?
2. How do you know the Jewish god is displeased?
3. Have you asked the Jewish people what their god story says?
4. Now that I've shown you what you asked for, what are you going to do with the information?

You still haven't explained why you are listening to what Joseph Smith had to say. God didn't tell you anything and we all know it. You've convinced yourself that J.S. is somehow an intelligent man that a god would (for some unknown reason) want to talk to. Why would you believe a story THAT HAS NO SUBSTANCE from a known con-artist???!!!

This is NOT a "put down" so don't think I'm upset or angry or trying to tick you off. They are genuine questions that NEED AN HONEST ANSWER. If you don't want to have an honest and open conversation, that's fine too, but for our conversation you will have to actually research things that we are talking about.

Cheers
[+] 1 user Likes Skittles's post
30-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Why would a deity need to do anything?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Skittles, I will respond tomorrow when I have more time.
Cheers.

30-04-2016, 09:07 PM
(30-04-2016 01:30 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Why would a deity need to do anything?
To be happy.

01-05-2016, 04:57 AM
(30-04-2016 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 01:30 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Why would a deity need to do anything?
To be happy.

So, all that suffering makes him happy?

What a sick, sadistic fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-05-2016, 05:50 AM
(30-04-2016 12:42 PM)Skittles Wrote:  You still haven't explained why you are listening to what Joseph Smith had to say. God didn't tell you anything and we all know it. You've convinced yourself that J.S. is somehow an intelligent man that a god would (for some unknown reason) want to talk to. Why would you believe a story THAT HAS NO SUBSTANCE from a known con-artist???!!!

That's easy Skittles, you see Alla hears things from the spirit. The same spirit that Isaac Haight and John D Lee heard from before they murdered over 100 people in the Baker Fancher partry.

But don't you worry, Alla's voice tells her different things so she wouldn't do anything like that. No

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
01-05-2016, 06:55 AM
(30-04-2016 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
To be happy.

That's blasphemy. Chuck Norris never need to be happy. Chuck Norris message is simple . Accept him as your supreme God or oblivion. What's your choice ?Wink

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
01-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Leo Wrote:That's blasphemy. Chuck Norris never need to be happy.
Why not? Shocking

Leo Wrote:Chuck Norris message is simple . Accept him as your supreme God or oblivion.
Why if I don't accept Him as my supreme God it will be oblivion?

Leo Wrote:What's your choice ?
I don't know yet. Consider

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
01-05-2016, 10:07 AM
(01-05-2016 04:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  To be happy.

So, all that suffering makes him happy?

What a sick, sadistic fuck.

No, it doesn't make Him happy.