why would a deity need to take attendance ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2016, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 11:40 AM by Leo.)
RE: why would a deity need to take attendance ?
(02-05-2016 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 09:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  TO SKITTLES

I am ready to talk about Cumorah and American Indians.

Cheers

Why? LDS doctrine is demonstrably wrong on this.
Of course Mormon doctrine is demonstrably wrong. Alla is ignoring my request.
I'm waiting for the summary of Alla about the Mormons doctrine . The most important points summarized.
Alla failure to comply is his or her admission about the lack of knowledge of Mormons doctrine . That also would make Alla a fake Mormon , thus proving some members accusing Alla of being a fake Mormon right.Yes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2016, 11:52 AM
(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, I can read the books and see without Rabbis that it will be times when God will stop sending the prophets. But where did God REVEAL that it is because Jews do not need them anymore?
Some Jews(Rabbis) say it is because Jews broke their covenants, they killed the prophets which God sent to them. That is why they are NOT WORTHY anymore to have MORE KNOWLEDGE, MORE WORDS, MORE REVELATIONS from God.
If I send you some delicious chocolates but you throw them in the trash every time I WILL STOP sending you delicious chocolates at some point. But it doesn't mean that I will not send them to those who APPRICIATE the taste of delicious chocolates.

If you are going to make this claim, you will have to back it up with proof. You will have to name all the prophets that the Jews killed. One rogue Jew showing up once in a while throughout history DOESN'T COUNT when you say, "the Jews killed the prophets."

Matthew 23:35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

That little quote above supposedly came from Jesus' own lips. Yet nobody can prove a word in that quote. Maybe you can explain WHAT JEW KILLED ABEL? Seriously, what "JEW" killed Abel?

Next, after you tell me which JEW KILLED ABEL, maybe you can tell me what JEW killed Zechariah son of Berekiah?

It looks like Jesus (along with other Christian leaders) had a little problem with something called "truth" too.

(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  they are called of God by prophecy and they have priesthood of God by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority.

I guess I don't understand what you are saying here. What does "laying on of hands" mean? How do you know if it's fake or not?

Skittles Wrote:2. How do you know the Jewish god is displeased?
(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  Common sense tells me this: I send you a messenger with very important information. Messenger is telling you that he has a message from me. But you instead of listening to this message stone to death the messenger. Then I send you another messenger. You do the same thing. I send another messenger, and another, and another,............. You do the same thing every time I send new messenger.

Oh, I've GOT YOUR MESSAGE TO ME: you do NOT want to know what I have to say. I will say: OK, BEACAUSE you do NOT want to KNOW what I have to say
I will STOP sending my messengers.
I will send my messengers to those who WANT TO KNOW what I have to say.

No, you can't just make up a story and put your spin on it. You have to PROVE "how you know the Jewish god is displeased." Give some QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH GOD that says he's displeased and is going to stop sending prophets to the Jews.

Skittles Wrote:3. Have you asked the Jewish people what their god story says?
(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  They killed their ancient prophets. They rejected God's ancient messengers. Now, after they did it I have to expect that they are the ones who UNDERSTAND what prophets were saying? I don't think so.

Sooooo, the answer is "NO," you've never checked this out. Prove the Jews "KILLED THEIR ANCIENT PROPHETS." You keep saying it, but you refuse to show it. Keep in mind that one rogue Jew, here and there throughout history, DOESN'T COUNT! Just like you don't throw the entire Mormon religion out just because there is a rogue Mormon running around somewhere.

Skittles Wrote:4. Now that I've shown you what you asked for, what are you going to do with the information?
(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  Read it and try to digest it to the best of my ability.

Thank you for that, I couldn't ask for more. Smile

Skittles Wrote:You still haven't explained why you are listening to what Joseph Smith had to say.
(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  I am convinced that he is true prophet of God

Why? This is important. Can you list the reasons why you are convinced?

(01-05-2016 11:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  Cheers, my new virtual friend.

P.S. I hope, you don't mind me calling you "my virtual friend".

Absolutely not! You remind me of one of my best friends. She's a full blown Christian but we've learned to not talk about religion/god just to be able to keep our friendship for the past 30+ years. I'm glad you and I can have this conversation! Yes

Cheers
02-05-2016, 11:55 AM
(02-05-2016 09:37 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Leo Wrote:You see the doctrine of oblivion in Chucksterism is very simple.
Sounds good to me.
Leo Wrote:Chuck Norris is a very demanding god.
Why? It must be a reason.
Leo Wrote:He created the universe with his roundhouse kick
What is universe according to Chuck Norris?
Leo Wrote:Chuck Norris doesn't tolerate mortals that aren't amazed by his infinite power
The reason ? because ignoring Chuck Norris is the biggest offense
Leo Wrote:Chuck Norris is similar to Yahweh in that he will destroy you , if you choose to ignore him or if you worship another god.
Not exactly.
Leo Wrote:To understand Chuck Norris greatness you must study the Chuck Norris facts.
I will do my best.
Leo Wrote:I hope now you understand better.
Not yet. I still have un-answered questions.

Chuck Norris is demanding for the same reason Yahveh is demanding. So ? The universe according to Chuck Norris is the same as according to yahveh. Chuck Norris and Yahveh are similar gods both very violent and jealous. I do my best means you will not read the Chuck Norris facts. That means you are lazy because you can read them free in the Internet. The doctrine of chucksterism is very simple but maybe you don't want to understand.

02-05-2016, 11:55 AM
(02-05-2016 09:39 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Leo Wrote:The theory of evolution is false because all the animals that exists are the animals Chuck Norris allowed to live.
how about the evidence of evolution that we have? why would I reject the TRUTH we KNOW about evolution?
isn't it all about the truth?

any changes that have appeared in animals was the result of chuck noriss administering beatdowns on said animals and permanently altering their biology. scientists try to cover this up with filthy lies.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
02-05-2016, 11:59 AM
To skittles may the rainbow always taste sweet and be the everlasting cause of life.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-05-2016, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 12:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-05-2016 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO BUCKY BALL TO WHISKEYDEBATES

THE REASON:

God doesn't stop evil so WE can learn to stop it by fighting it and by defeating it.
Not because He doesn't exist. Not because He can't. Not because He doesn't care.
Why do WE have to learn to fight evil? So, WE can become All-knowing Gods.

Questions: how can YOU become ALL-knowing God and NOT know how to defeat evil? how can YOU defeat evil if there is no evil?

TO ALLA
BULLSHIT.
You mean your fucking deity let 6 million Jews die, and countless millions of babies die to teach people who knew nothing about the situation a lesson.

You remain profoundly ignorant, and your fucking religion is EVIL.
You need to make excuses for your weak, impotant god .... and we know why.
He makes you happy. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-05-2016, 12:06 PM
(01-05-2016 05:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO SKITTLES

If you are ready to talk about Cumorah and American Indians, let me know.

We can... where would you like to start? How about with the American Indians being of Asian descent...

Cheers
02-05-2016, 01:08 PM
(02-05-2016 11:55 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 09:39 AM)Alla Wrote:  how about the evidence of evolution that we have? why would I reject the TRUTH we KNOW about evolution?
isn't it all about the truth?

any changes that have appeared in animals was the result of chuck noriss administering beatdowns on said animals and permanently altering their biology. scientists try to cover this up with filthy lies.

Chuck Norris approved !Thumbsup

02-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Leo Wrote:Chuck Norris is demanding for the same reason Yahveh is demanding. So ?
Wonderful! Thumbsup What is the reason Yahweh is demanding?
Leo Wrote:The universe according to Chuck Norris is the same as according to yahveh
This is even more than wonderful! ThumbsupThumbsup What is the universe according to Yahweh?

May be answers to those questions will help to see some sense.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
02-05-2016, 02:40 PM
(02-05-2016 11:34 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why? LDS doctrine is demonstrably wrong on this.
Of course Mormon doctrine is demonstrably wrong. Alla is ignoring my request.
I'm waiting for the summary of Alla about the Mormons doctrine . The most important points summarized.
Alla failure to comply is his or her admission about the lack of knowledge of Mormons doctrine . That also would make Alla a fake Mormon , thus proving some members accusing Alla of being a fake Mormon right.Yes
Again, I remind you that I am not the one who say that LDS Doctrine makes no sense. Smile
Could you be so kind and answer this question: "Do you know LDS Doctrine"?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post