why would a deity need to take attendance ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: why would a deity need to take attendance ?
(03-05-2016 05:24 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:40 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So Legendary Chuck Norris is like the god of the old testament and real Chuck Norris is like Jesus, basically.

Both are very very similar gods. With the difference that Chuck Norris is aproximate 1000 trillion times more powerful than Yahweh or Jesus. Nobody can see Jesus or Yahweh but millions of people see Chuck Norris.Yes

Only because he allows them to, of course.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
04-05-2016, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 10:42 AM by Skittles.)
(02-05-2016 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Skittles Wrote:If you are going to make this claim, you will have to back it up with proof. You will have to name all the prophets that the Jews killed.
It looks like Jesus (along with other Christian leaders) had a little problem with something called "truth" too.
I assume Jesus read His scriptures. I assume followers of Christ read their scriptures.
Their scriptures are saying that Jews had false prophets among them. Their scriptures are saying that Jews were slaying God's prophets by the sword.
Their scriptures are also saying that Jews had books of the prophets that they do NOT have now. May be Jesus had those scriptures in the 1st century. May be there awere names of those Jews who killed prophets of God.
I do not need a proof that many parts of their scriptures are true. I am already convinced they are true.
So, Jews were replacing true prophets with false prophets. They were slaying them with the sword. They were breaking the covenants.
Now you are claiming that they are the ones who understand those prophets correctly. Do you have any proof? Smile

Cheers.

I'm going to go ahead and chalk this up to "You've got nothing!"

So far you have only told silly stories. Silly stories are fine and dandy for 1st - 8th graders, but I'm an adult... an old adult, but an adult all the same. I need more than silly stories. Can't your god do better then a silly story? <--- don't answer, it's rhetorical.

Please answer the questions already asked, if possible.

Cheers
[+] 2 users Like Skittles's post
04-05-2016, 10:35 AM
(02-05-2016 02:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 11:55 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  any changes that have appeared in animals was the result of chuck noriss administering beatdowns on said animals and permanently altering their biology. scientists try to cover this up with filthy lies.
Prophet Joseph Smith was teaching that truth is FACTS.
Evolution is FACT. It means that evolution is part of the TRUTH.
I accept all truth wherever it can be found. If there is the truth in hell I want to know it and I will accept it.

Yes, evolution is a fact. So maybe you can tell me how the DNA of the American Indians come from the Asian territories since Joseph Smith claimed the American Indians are Israelites.

Joseph Smith simply gives us another silly story that CANNOT be digested as truth.

Cheers

P.S. DNA proves evolution.
04-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Alla,

I'm not saying you have to have all the answers. I don't even expect you to have the answers, although it'd be interesting if you did. What I'm looking for (from you) is YOUR reasoning for believing. So far, you haven't given me any real reasons, just stories from a story book that has NO substance.

I'm not insulting you, I simply want you to see that you have no basis for your beliefs.

Many of us were in the same position you're in right now. We were forced to ask ourselves "WHY" we believe what we do. I know that, for me, when I realized just what I was buying into, it was nothing more than someone else's fantasy and it angered me to think I was fool enough to buy into the crap.

I'm old. I wasted my life on this crap. I don't want you or anyone else to experience what I went through when I realized how fooled I was.

Please think about the questions I've asked you.

Cheers
[+] 1 user Likes Skittles's post
04-05-2016, 12:03 PM
(03-05-2016 05:55 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 05:24 PM)Leo Wrote:  Both are very very similar gods. With the difference that Chuck Norris is aproximate 1000 trillion times more powerful than Yahweh or Jesus. Nobody can see Jesus or Yahweh but millions of people see Chuck Norris.Yes

Only because he allows them to, of course.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
04-05-2016, 12:21 PM
(04-05-2016 10:35 AM)Skittles Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  Prophet Joseph Smith was teaching that truth is FACTS.
Evolution is FACT. It means that evolution is part of the TRUTH.
I accept all truth wherever it can be found. If there is the truth in hell I want to know it and I will accept it.

Yes, evolution is a fact. So maybe you can tell me how the DNA of the American Indians come from the Asian territories since Joseph Smith claimed the American Indians are Israelites.

Joseph Smith simply gives us another silly story that CANNOT be digested as truth.

Cheers

I'm starting to get the sense of frustration here skittles. Big Grin

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-05-2016, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 01:39 PM by Leo.)
(04-05-2016 12:21 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:35 AM)Skittles Wrote:  Yes, evolution is a fact. So maybe you can tell me how the DNA of the American Indians come from the Asian territories since Joseph Smith claimed the American Indians are Israelites.

Cheers

I'm starting to get the sense of frustration here skittles. Big Grin

I really worried. Because I haven't seen Alla today in the site. I hope Alla comes back because I'm only getting started in explaining and preaching to Alla the Chucksterism doctrine.Yes PS I'm also a secret follower of toothfairysm.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
04-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Skittles Wrote:Yes, evolution is a fact.
P.S. DNA proves evolution
I know. Yes

Skittles Wrote:So maybe you can tell me how the DNA of the American Indians come from the Asian territories since Joseph Smith claimed the American Indians are Israelites.
I am not sure Joseph Smith made this claim. Looks like you know something I don't know. Consider

Cheers

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
04-05-2016, 04:17 PM
(04-05-2016 01:03 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 12:21 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm starting to get the sense of frustration here skittles. Big Grin

I really worried. Because I haven't seen Alla today in the site. I hope Alla comes back because I'm only getting started in explaining and preaching to Alla the Chucksterism doctrine.Yes PS I'm also a secret follower of toothfairysm.
Oh, you are so sweet, Leo. Thank you.

04-05-2016, 04:21 PM
(04-05-2016 10:28 AM)Skittles Wrote:  I I need more than silly stories. Can't your god do better then a silly story? <--- don't answer, it's rhetorical.
Cheers
I understand it is rhetorical question but I still want to answer.
When there is knowledge you don't need faith. But to have faith is very essential in order to have eternal progression.