why would a deity need to take attendance ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: why would a deity need to take attendance ?
(06-05-2016 03:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 02:18 AM)Alla Wrote:  where did Joseph Smith say that Native Americans were Israelites?
was Abraham Israelite?

how do scientists know that Native Americans are Asians? I want to read links you read.

thank you

Cheers

Your argument is pretty thin Alla.
which argument is pretty thin?
So far I only asked some questions. Smile

morondog Wrote:He's already
Skittles is "she", not "he". And she is an amazing "she". I really like her as my virtual friend. Smile

]

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 01:20 PM
(06-05-2016 01:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 03:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  Your argument is pretty thin Alla.
which argument is pretty thin?
So far I only asked some questions. Smile

morondog Wrote:He's already
Skittles is "she", not "he". And she is an amazing "she". I really like her as my virtual friend. Smile

]
Oh reading Agnostic Shanes memos I see. One doesn't equate to another ma'am.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-05-2016, 07:10 PM
TO SKITTLES

So, according to the BoM Laman and Lamuel were descendants of Manasseh. They were Israelites.
According to the introduction of the BoM Native Americans and Laminates are related genealogically.
Question: how does it prove that history of the BoM is false?

Cheers

06-05-2016, 08:19 PM
(06-05-2016 07:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO SKITTLES

So, according to the BoM Laman and Lamuel were descendants of Chuck Norris. They were Norris.
According to the introduction of the BoM Native Americans and gods are related genealogically.

Cheers
The history is very true , Chuck Norris was born as the supreme god by a human woman in north America. The paradox is that Chuck Norris was born before his father.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
06-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Book of Mormon.... We must return this book to Mormon. They probably miss it.

Who or what is Mormon, though?
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
06-05-2016, 10:53 PM
TO SKITTLES

what does DNA prove?

Cheers

06-05-2016, 11:30 PM

So, according to the BoM Laman and Lamuel were descendants of Manasseh. They were Israelites.
According to the introduction of the BoM Native Americans and Laminates are related genealogically.

Cheers

Because they are not related. Facepalm

The DNA evidence is clear on that. There is no Ancient Middle East DNA of any kind in the AmerInd genome.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2016, 12:12 AM
(06-05-2016 11:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Cheers

Because they are not related. Facepalm

The DNA evidence is clear on that. There is no Ancient Middle East DNA of any kind in the AmerInd genome.

Laminat
[Image: laminate-floors1.jpg]

Lamanite
[Image: 35666_all_034_01.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
07-05-2016, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 02:07 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-05-2016 10:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO SKITTLES

what does DNA prove?

Cheers

We can track genetic drift and other markers in DNA, and track the movement of traits through populations. All of the native Americans that have had their lineages compared have all showed not only a collective similarity, but also show that these populations are far more closely related to those of East Asia than they are to Europeans, Africans, or those of the Middle East (including Israelite and other Semitic peoples).

There is no evidence that an entire population existed consisting of people that just moved from Israel to the Americas. Such a group, if it was the precursor of all Native Americans or interbred with with, would have passed on different genetic markers on to their descendants; which would have been disseminated throughout the population, and would be noticeable today. This is something we should expect to see if the Mormons story was true, and not only do we not see this, we instead see evidence in support of human migration into the Americas from Asia.

Also, the archaeology utterly refutes the Mormon stories.

The gold coins used by the ancient Native Americans? The ones the Mormons like to show in their museums and on their websites? They're not real, and have never been found. The images are all either artistic renderings or replicas, not a single coin has ever been found that matches any of the descriptions. Not only that, but all other evidence points to the various Native American tribes relying upon barter or other means of denoting value, such as shells and particular stones. There has never been evidence of currency being used as Europeans (and the fraud who made up the story) would have been familiar with.

They're also claimed to have had steel swords. First off, we've never found any such swords. Not only that, but the time doesn't match up. If they did have such technology, it would be like having a Boeing 747 before the invention of the hot air balloon. While that isn't entirely impossible, it is highly improbable, especially given the complete lack of corroborative evidence. If the ancient people of the Americas did indeed work steel, that would have required a great deal of infrastructure; and such infrastructure would leave behind evidence. They would have needed both iron mines and steel mills filled with smelters to work the iron into steel. We've discovered evidence of ancient copper mines, but never iron mines or the facilities needed to make it into steel.

It's one thing to loose a steel sword, but how in the hell do you lose a whole steel mill?

The answer is, you don't. The stories are all complete fabrications. They are lies. Joseph Smith was a fraud, you were sold a bag of lies, and we can prove it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-05-2016, 01:27 AM
Chas Wrote:There is no Ancient Middle East DNA of any kind in the AmerInd genome
1) are you sure what you say is true?
2)I wonder what happens when a small population mixes with the large one?
3) are all Native Americans carry Asian DNA?