why would a deity need to take attendance ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2016, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 01:46 AM by Deesse23.)
RE: why would a deity need to take attendance ?
(07-05-2016 01:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Chas Wrote:There is no Ancient Middle East DNA of any kind in the AmerInd genome
1) are you sure what you say is true?
2)I wonder what happens when a small population mixes with the large one?
3) are all Native Americans carry Asian DNA?

Facepalm

1) No he just made some bullshit up for you (on behalf of Satan), something EK is very well known for in this forum, isnt he?
2) You find their genes in the resulting population mix?
3) God of the genetic gaps?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
07-05-2016, 02:02 AM
(07-05-2016 01:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  1) No he just made some bullshit up for you (on behalf of Satan), something EK is very well known for in this forum, isnt he?

[Image: fc,800x800,white.u1.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-05-2016, 02:03 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-05-2016, 05:36 AM
(06-05-2016 12:25 PM)Skittles Wrote:  Should I take this opportunity to let you know I'm female? Blink I wasn't lucky enough to be a boy. Undecided

Apologies Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-05-2016, 10:07 AM
(07-05-2016 01:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Chas Wrote:There is no Ancient Middle East DNA of any kind in the AmerInd genome
1) are you sure what you say is true?

Actually it is true. Understanding how DNA works is a wonderful thing. It actually proves Joseph Smith and the following Mormon prophets simply made the story up. You really need to read the links that have been provided by me and the others on this forum, especially on how DNA works. It's important to understand how DNA works.

(07-05-2016 01:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  2)I wonder what happens when a small population mixes with the large one?

Where do you get "a small population mixes with the large one?" Joseph Smith and the following Mormon prophets made it clear that the American Indians were Israelites, they were Lamanites, they were descendants of Abraham, they were a GREAT and mighty people.

It wouldn't matter anyway... Even a small population would leave traces of their DNA.

This next quote comes from a Mormon PROPHET!
You can't have it both ways. Either the group is small or it's "LARGE AND GREAT" like your prophet said.
https://www.lds.org/ensign/1971/07/of-ro...d?lang=eng
"Not until the revelations of Joseph Smith, bringing forth the Book of Mormon, did any one know of these migrants. It was not known before, but now the question is fully answered. Now the Lamanites number about sixty million; they are in all of the states of America from Tierra del Fuego all the way up to Point Barrows, and they are in nearly all the islands of the sea from Hawaii south to southern New Zealand...[SNIP]The term Lamanite includes all Indians and Indian mixtures, such as the Polynesians, the Guatemalans, the Peruvians, as well as the Sioux, the Apache, the Mohawk, the Navajo, and others. It is a large group of great people."

(07-05-2016 01:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  3) are all Native Americans carry Asian DNA?

I don't think so, but the important thing to know is that the American Indians do NOT carry Israelite DNA. That's what makes the words of Joseph Smith and ALL THE MORMON PROPHETS after him so WRONG.

"[So] the fanciful ideas that somehow the Americas were populated by people coming from Europe and all kinds of other places are wrong."
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33612869

Are these links helping you to understand? I hope so. Smile

Cheers
[+] 2 users Like Skittles's post
07-05-2016, 10:18 AM
(06-05-2016 08:19 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 07:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO SKITTLES

So, according to the BoM Laman and Lamuel were descendants of Chuck Norris. They were Norris.
According to the introduction of the BoM Native Americans and gods are related genealogically.
Question: how does it prove that history of the BoM is false?

Cheers
The history is very true , Chuck Norris was born as the supreme god by a human woman in north America. The paradox is that Chuck Norris was born before his father.

Just like Ahaziah in the bible. Ahaziah was 42 when his father died at the age of 40! Clearly, Chuck Norris IS A GOD. Gasp
07-05-2016, 10:23 AM
(07-05-2016 05:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 12:25 PM)Skittles Wrote:  Should I take this opportunity to let you know I'm female? Blink I wasn't lucky enough to be a boy. Undecided

Apologies Blush

No worries. I say "he" until I'm told differently too. Smile

Cheers
[+] 1 user Likes Skittles's post
07-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Skittles are you ex-Mormon?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-05-2016, 03:58 PM
(07-05-2016 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  Skittles are you ex-Mormon?

No, I was raised in the Catholic church until about 16. I was about 24 when I started going to the Evangelical Free Church.

I was the dreaded Christian Republican! Evil_monster

But I'm better now! Yes

Cheers
07-05-2016, 09:09 PM
HELP

I have a question:
Let's assume there are two men(male) who are descendants of Manasseh
each of them has a wife who is not Hebrew(their lineage is unknown)
They have children. Assume that these children are only male. Or assume their children are male and female but female children died at very young age.
their children (sons) have wives (who are not Hebrew/their lineage is unknown)
about 2,500 years passed
will the descendants of these two men (who were descendants of Manasseh) have Hebrew DNA?
if yes, why?
if no, why?

thanks to any person who answers.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED