wil imortality kill us all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2016, 06:06 PM
wil imortality kill us all
yes... you read that right.. the title of this thread literally reads... "will living forever kill us all... I literally mean that as well... the thing is... at a certain point in the future.... it's either gong to be uncommonly rare or completely impossible for people to die.. may in some distant utopian ideal of a future.... the thing ,is though. I like to think that old people dying, is actually how we keep our progress to a better tomorrow. I mean the older you get the more set in your ways you are and the more you fight against good changes thus causing a generational war that will probably lead to many deaths.... but that's just what I think... what's your opinion of.. 1.. how the worlds going to end.. or.. 2. if this will literally be our future...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: wil imortality kill us all
Some older people happily accept change.

I think humanity might cycle a few times before we become extinct (and let's face it, we will probably take all of the other large land-dwelling lifeforms on this planet with us). By cycle I mean, we will probably have some major war or calamity that reduces our population drastically, then we will build it up again. No matter what, we aren't as a species behaving in a sustainable manner, so either something huge needs to change, or lots of people will have to die. But I expect we'll be fine for at least a couple of centuries.

I also kind of doubt that we will ever discover immortality.

But anyways, hope you are doing well. Glad you keep posting here.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply