woke up in jail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2011, 06:09 PM

woke up in jail
In jail from helping people fight infections with my electromedicine devices I received a book from a former customer in England that pointed out some of the bible contradictions. That started me on a long journey of discovery. For awhile I had felt that there's a truth behind the veil of supposed truth that the bible offers. I had to throw off the fear that I would displease God by looking at the bible in a secular way to find errors and contradictions. After much study and reading various books I compiled the most important discoveries in a 27 page report which you can read online. I hope it is useful to someone.
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2011, 07:29 PM
RE: woke up in jail
Excellent study, jaguar. Eusebius... certainly one of my favorite arguments for the diverted origins of modern Christianity and the non-existence of Jesus the man.

Hope you find reasonable discussions here... good luck.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Ive never followed any "mainstream" religion......ive read your page but not explored the links but to be honest everything you have said makes perfect sense to me.

My fave parts were........

"Take into your soul the parts that engender love and liberty and spit out all the hatred, cruelty, and legalities"

.....and......

"It hasn’t made people any freer or the world more peaceable. It has enslaved people with rules, debt to churches, and inhumane ideas. It has caused division between churchgoers and the non-churched. It has caused people to have a relationship with their religion instead of with others"

The only person who can truely judge you.........is YOU!!!!

Fall in love with yourself and the world will love you for it....that my take on things anyway.

Welcome to the forum Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-10-2011, 08:47 PM

thanks guys for the warm welcome. Same as the host of the radio podcast I was a christian for 30 years. It's really humbling to realize what junk you believed for so long without ever truly investigating it. Maybe it's just that I didn't have the mental capacity for non-biased judgement until recently. When the majority of the human becomes mentally mature (capable of non-biased rational logical thought) then religion will become a thing of the past. The continuance of human evolution is our only hope.
:-)
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jaguar57's post
22-10-2011, 03:29 AM
Oh what a slim hope it is, unfortunately...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson