worst advertiising cainpain style eva....!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2016, 07:41 PM
worst advertiising cainpain style eva....!!!!
I swear.... comercials and advertising seem to e hit or miss wither I like them. I know why... one reason is I hardly notice them before I hit the skip button. that's ok but when i do I find they fall into three catagories. 1.hilarious{good comercials}..... 2. meh at least they told me how the product would improve my life.{meh]... and... 3.. please kill me now....{bad}... what are these bad comercials you ask... they are comercials that talk about some vague values that they never give to you. what's point of these. so I thought I'd do my rendition of what I here every time these very short things come on... here we go...

butteflies.. rainbows and values. what do these things have in common. why they are the values that smazaba incorporated run by. basic human things hat ae expected. like not killing orphans or beating rd headed step children to death with chess pieces shoved in socks. also on a side note re kitten kicking factory has closed down two years ago. though we do run a couple of sweat shops in tawain and china but that's largely off the books and you wouldn't know anyway so it doesn't count. you see we here work hard at telling you how hard we work while we might not be doing that at all because blue collar workers get paid to do work they were going to else were fore and dental. lastly we would like you to see tis closing shot of your mom holding an apple pie while an eagle screams in the background because we know you'd rather be watching the thing you were goin to watch because youtube mayde some adds unskippable. your welcome see you in five minutes to see this hole add again possible. somebody kill me. your welcome.

'
I posted that there to see if anybody else agree with me about adds that say things like... our values are wholesome. we make good stuff.... we work hard for.... and what not. also post Any funny adds you got.. lol.. youre welcome. eagle screeches as sun goes down in the distance and flag waves in the breeze.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: worst advertiising cainpain style eva....!!!!
sorry about the lack of spell check but I was having fu with that post.. lol.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply