worst pizza delivery service ever....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 07:54 PM
worst pizza delivery service ever....
I was just called by some pro-life thing and{a machine that sounded like a lad] answers... she says we ae from {add name of prolife group here} and then perceeds to ask me if I am prolife or prochoice... when I answered... all I hear is the sound of the telephone hanging up.... so your just going to hang up the phone because you didn't like my answer..... that messed up.... but I don't care.. I was in the middle of watching the thirteen hour my little pony and digimon marithon..... btw I am not mad or anything.... I just hate having my time wasted..... thought I'd share this to see if anyone else has had a worce phone call. in your opinion what is the worst phone call ever...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: worst pizza delivery service ever....
I had a church get creative and they used Jesus to show up on my caller id. Of course, I had to call back when I saw that Jesus Christ himself left me a voice message. Shockingly, when I called back Jesus didn't answer--it just went to their church answering machine. Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 07:39 AM
(16-12-2015 08:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I had a church get creative and they used Jesus to show up on my caller id. Of course, I had to call back when I saw that Jesus Christ himself left me a voice message. Shockingly, when I called back Jesus didn't answer--it just went to their church answering machine. Hobo

Didn't they told you? Jesus's telephone and internet services are horrible. His internet is so slow it takes him a day and a half to re-spawn (or three in other scenario). Is phone line is so bad that he can only answer one in a million call and even then. He needs way better servicesDodgy.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
17-12-2015, 08:42 AM

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
17-12-2015, 09:11 AM
(17-12-2015 08:42 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

I stand corrected.... lol.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
17-12-2015, 09:17 AM
(16-12-2015 07:54 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I was just called by some pro-life thing and{a machine that sounded like a lad] answers... she says we ae from {add name of prolife group here} and then perceeds to ask me if I am prolife or prochoice... when I answered... all I hear is the sound of the telephone hanging up.... so your just going to hang up the phone because you didn't like my answer..... that messed up.... but I don't care.. I was in the middle of watching the thirteen hour my little pony and digimon marithon..... btw I am not mad or anything.... I just hate having my time wasted..... thought I'd share this to see if anyone else has had a worce phone call. in your opinion what is the worst phone call ever...

Did you get the pizza or not!
17-12-2015, 09:52 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
17-12-2015, 12:48 PM
(17-12-2015 07:39 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Didn't they told you? Jesus's telephone and internet services are horrible. His internet is so slow it takes him a day and a half to re-spawn (or three in other scenario). Is phone line is so bad that he can only answer one in a million call and even then. He needs way better servicesDodgy.

At least his phone response rate is better than his prayer response rate.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
17-12-2015, 11:35 PM
One time I had mentionaries (sp) show up at my door during election time and implied they were talking about family law. When I gave my answer they starting talking about how God hates divorce and blah blah blah , I was not very nice to then after that. I was livid that they intentionally made it sound they were about the election and not religious. I went off on them so hard core they ran as fast as they could.
18-12-2015, 07:41 AM
*ponders on how the title of the thread has relevance to the threads contents*

Consider

No phone calls to speak of, but in the UK you have to pay for a television license. After having numerous people come knock on my door from the BBC asking if I was the homeowner, what was my name and did I have a TV. I asked them all the question of "Am I obligated to answer any of those questions" to which the reply that I knew was coming was "no"

So I wrote a letter to the BBC removing their implied right of access to my property, telling them I have a television but I dont watch terrestial TV on it and only use it for my games systems. They wrote back saying thank you and that they will leave me alone for two years but may use other methods of detecting if I am watching a tv. I wrote back saying that you can do what you want, I dont watch live television broadcasts and that when they turn up again their representative will be welcomed by numerous notices on my property informing them that any individual that knocks on my door will be agreeing to enter a contract where I will charge them £50 per minute for my time.

Not heard anything since, although im pretty sure my notice of contract has no legal standing.

I was one of the first wave of people to remove the BBC's (a private corporation) implied right of access to my property and since then more and more people are using this method. Thats probably why they have plans of getting rid of the license and simply making every household pay the fee regardless if you have a TV or not.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.