• 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2015, 02:36 PM
would you golf with this on the course?
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/national...k_2014_sfp

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: would you golf with this on the course?
Depends on its handicap.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Hahahaha no!

Funny story, we have a golf course in a secluded area next to a zoo. It's pretty neat, you can sometimes see the giraffes from certain holes.

There are a ton of geese and deer that hang out on the course. One day I'm driving around in the cart searching and searching for my ball (happens all too often Dodgy ), and I find it two feet from a huge buck! Gasp

Needless to say, I tried to inch my cart closer and closer while waving a club to try and scare it off, without cornering it so that it would hopefully not charge right at me. Yes, I may have screamed like a girl when it finally took off past me. Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Poor Chubs.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
That's one of the few reasons I would consider going onto a golf course for anything. "To play golf is to spoil an otherwise enjoyable walk."

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
(11-03-2015 04:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  That's one of the few reasons I would consider going onto a golf course for anything. "To play golf is to spoil an otherwise enjoyable walk."

That's why you always get a cart Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-03-2015, 04:11 PM
(11-03-2015 04:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 04:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  That's one of the few reasons I would consider going onto a golf course for anything. "To play golf is to spoil an otherwise enjoyable walk."

That's why you always get a cart Yes

Then you're spoiling a nice drive.
Drinking Beverage

11-03-2015, 04:21 PM
(11-03-2015 04:11 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 04:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That's why you always get a cart Yes

Then you're spoiling a nice drive.
Drinking Beverage

Drat! You got me there, but it's the only chance I get to drive one of those little carts Laugh out load they frown on you taking those off course Confused

11-03-2015, 04:23 PM
(11-03-2015 04:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 04:11 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Then you're spoiling a nice drive.
Drinking Beverage

Drat! You got me there, but it's the only chance I get to drive one of those little carts Laugh out load they frown on you taking those off course Confused

When you get old enough you can move to one of those senior communities in Florida and drive them everywhere.
Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
11-03-2015, 05:01 PM
(11-03-2015 04:23 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 04:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Drat! You got me there, but it's the only chance I get to drive one of those little carts Laugh out load they frown on you taking those off course Confused

When you get old enough you can move to one of those senior communities in Florida and drive them everywhere.
Thumbsup

or to my hood in SC, no golf course nearby, we drive them to Starbucks and TCBY and to the beer festival. Laugh out load

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller