would you play in an rpg like this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 07:25 PM
would you play in an rpg like this
I have devised the perfect remaking of the ff1 system. I know what your thinking. their is no improving that rpg but I think I got a couple ideas. to go over the basic the rpg has 8 warriors in which you pick four. the four you go with will determined what they can do. here is my little three twist. as each of the character types level up the party effects. Like for example a heals effect for very ten levels is the fact that you gain half there level as a regen effect and so one. the other twist is each character effects he others and cam gain form others. like for exp=ample one character against all negative effects the party has or a having just one weapons master in the party gives each party member a professions in one weapon. Can do five for one weapon. there should be at least twenty five closeable character types but you can only pick five, what do you guys think. is it a good idea.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: would you play in an rpg like this
http://dictionary.reference.com/

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-07-2013, 10:17 PM
(05-07-2013 09:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://www.amazon.com/SPELLING-WRITING-F...s+spelling

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-07-2013, 02:00 AM
ok I am going to drop a bomb on ou guy as. but unless you stop harassing m over something I am already trying to fix. then I am going to complain to the ead of the board. also before you say anything yes i am trying to fix my spelling and gramar. last book I bought was a waste of my ti,e so unless you have money I would would stop harassing sometne. namely me.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
06-07-2013, 02:07 AM
You really need to put a little more effort in if that is the case.
Here, start here.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]