would you pretend to be a christian just to get some pussy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: would you pretend to be a christian just to get some pussy?
...... of course I wouldn't do it either, it seems totally juvenile and immature to even think that way, I was just curious about whether anyone here would.....

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 11:59 AM
would you pretend to be a christian just to get some pussy?
I did it and we've been married for 7+ years...so there's that. To be fair, I was in a vulnerable time and was not as much if a free thinker at the time. So in my mind, there was no harm in going to church.
[+] 1 user Likes jmiah's post
05-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Someone called the podcast once with a comment along these lines and got lambasted for it. It is a pretty shallow thing to do and is not the sign of an honest or genuine person. That being said, I am guilty of letting co-workers at my place of employment think that I am christian. They know I'm exmormon but I actively avoid those types of conversations because some who I work with (namely my boss) would probably lose their shit and wouldn't know how to compute such a mindset. I would love to stand up for what I don't believe in but I suspect it would have severe repercussions. It does make me feel kinda douchey at times.

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
05-11-2012, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't use that as a tactic, but it is a sad point of fact that I got more "pussy" when I was a Christian than since. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-11-2012, 12:31 PM
(05-11-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wouldn't use that as a tactic, but it is a sad point of fact that I got more "pussy" when I was a Christian than since. Weeping
Yeah, same here.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
05-11-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm really the only one who wouldn't have a problem lying for some pussy?

Consider

Hmm...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
05-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I've never lied to a woman about my beliefs, nor would I. I have however, and continue to be intentionally ambiguous to my in-laws about my beliefs. It just makes things a lot more pleasant...

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-11-2012, 01:11 PM
(05-11-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wouldn't use that as a tactic, but it is a sad point of fact that I got more "pussy" when I was a Christian than since. Weeping
I got more when I was a drug addict than now. Just sayin'. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-11-2012, 01:21 PM
(05-11-2012 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
I got more when I was a drug addict than now. Just sayin'. Consider
See, now that isn't even working out for me either! Weeping Weeping Smokin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Billy Connolly discusses a lot of things with his psychologist wife Pam. One time, they were discussing sex and relationships and she advised him that for the most part:

For a woman to have sex with a man, she needs to love and feel loved.
For a man to feel loved and love a woman, he needs to have sex.

I might agree with Billy when he surmised that somewhere between that man and woman... at some point... someone was lying. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post