would you use a time machine to change your past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: would you use a time machine to change your past
(09-04-2013 11:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Firstly, "time machine" is a ridiculous concept.

Secondly, no.

You are a ridiculous concept, but you're still fun to discuss. Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2013, 10:15 AM
(15-04-2013 04:18 AM)Chaos Wrote:  I guess that now I should already be able to change my past. And if I would have had a time machine, then wouldn't have been there already a dozen of other unknown occurrences that would have changed the course of my decisions? Just wondering.

However, I would change my body, my environment, the place where I would be born. Though, I'm not sure. It feels like it is just the way it should be. Consider

How do you know that you didn't already make those changes? Maybe you used to be an 84 year old man living in Zimbawe. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-04-2013, 10:33 AM
(15-04-2013 10:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Maybe you used to be an 84 year old man living in Zimbabwe. Drinking Beverage

Jesus. Just because it's totally fucked doesn't mean you can just spell it any the hell way you like Angry
15-04-2013, 11:44 AM
(15-04-2013 10:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 10:15 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Maybe you used to be an 84 year old man living in Zimbabwe. Drinking Beverage

Jesus. Just because it's totally fucked doesn't mean you can just spell it any the hell way you like Angry

What do you know? You're white. I'm still really annoyed about this. Censored