wow Florida wow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2015, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 06:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: wow Florida wow
(20-03-2015 05:48 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 04:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why? And more importantly why does it even bother you? You jelly or something?

Jealous of those who can get away with not working while living off the backs of people who do? Are you actually asking me why it bothers me in all seriousness, or is this some devil's advocate nonsense?

I'm serious.

(20-03-2015 05:48 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  Why doesn't it bother you?

Why would it?

(20-03-2015 05:48 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  Are you one of the bottom feeding cretins to whom I refer?

Yep. My benefits amount to US $13225 a month.

(20-03-2015 05:48 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  Good living conditions are something to aspire for.

If you think people barely scraping by on welfare are living the good life then you ain't never met one. ... Or you got no fucking clue what good living conditions are. ... Or you're just a dick.

(20-03-2015 05:48 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  Giving it to some and not to others, is not, and is utterly arbitrary.

"Be just and if you can't be just, be arbitrary." - William S. Burroughs

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-03-2015, 09:50 PM
(20-03-2015 03:09 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  Well, hey, if everyone did their own thing with no direction from some authority, be it left wing, right wing, center, etc. we'd be living in anarchy. Someone is always "entitled" to tell other people how to live their lives. You're delusional if you think anyone is entitled to complete and utter freedom from the chains of society and civilisation.

Correct Smile And for the present, society agrees with *me* more than you Big Grin You're doing a spectacular job of not presenting any compelling argument for your view other than your conviction that these people are doing you out of your money. Are you gonna answer my other questions from the same post?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-03-2015, 06:28 AM
(20-03-2015 03:09 PM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 12:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  Boohoo for you. You have the option of legally oppressing people through mroe restrictive laws about who gets what, as they have actually done in the case under discussion. So tell me, do you consider it a good thing, this law that says no one is allowed to feed the homeless?

So the humanist viewpoint of people having worth is... worse than the callous disregard for human life found elsewhere?

You seem to think just because you exist and work *entitles* you to tell other people how to live their lives. No sodding way.

Well, hey, if everyone did their own thing with no direction from some authority, be it left wing, right wing, center, etc. we'd be living in anarchy. Someone is always "entitled" to tell other people how to live their lives. You're delusional if you think anyone is entitled to complete and utter freedom from the chains of society and civilisation.

A. Please answer the bolded questions in the quote above (click to expand it).

B. No, but a hardline approach is not the only approach. You act like paying a few tax dollars suddenly makes you the king. Well, I guess, whatever, there are many different ways to look at things, but as comforting as it may be to think of those worse off than you as lazy shiftless bums the reality is not so clear-cut. Sure does help justify refusing to help them though Thumbsup

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Laws like this makes me loose "faith" in the future of our country. Heck, it makes me loose any hope for our species.

Whoever wrote these laws needs to be tossed in jail, not some 90 year old guy, he could croak any moment. Jail is basically a death sentence.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-03-2015, 07:11 AM
(06-11-2014 09:59 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/justice/fl...index.html

Florida has legislated the right to help those in need??? WTAF Florida???

What. The. Actual. Fuck?????

Whoa! This isn't a state thing. This isn't a Florida thing. It's a specific municipality issue. I live in Florida, and the only ban on feeding is on the pier, where one could get fined for feeding the pelicans.