wow Florida wow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: wow Florida wow
You had a golden opportunity to let the crazy states go their own way back in 1861... To form the CSA (Creationist States of America).

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm in my backyard under palm trees lounging in my hammock and thinking "it's Florida, why are they surprised?" Drinking Beverage

State motto:

'At least we're not Arizona, or Kansas, or South Carolina and we don't border Texas'

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-11-2014, 01:50 PM
(06-11-2014 09:59 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/justice/fl...index.html

Florida has legislated the right to help those in need??? WTAF Florida???

What. The. Actual. Fuck?????

We are, after all, a Christian nation.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Surely this infringes somehow on freedom of expression? Like, what's the point of living in a society where you can't give a guy an apple as a gesture of good will? That's fucken police state shit. Passing this law... I wonder how those guys feel, going home to their nice soft beds, eating a hearty meal... FUCK those guys.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
06-11-2014, 02:20 PM
(06-11-2014 01:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 09:59 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/justice/fl...index.html

Florida has legislated the right to help those in need??? WTAF Florida???

What. The. Actual. Fuck?????

We are, after all, a Christian nation.

Right?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-11-2014, 03:02 PM
And now this from my Great State:

They are contemplating throwing a fisherman in the slammer for 20 years for destroying evidence, the evidence is that he threw back 3 undersized groupers into the ocean.

Now, I am all about fish and not overfishing and following the laws, BUT and I can't believe I'm saying this...this is a bit extreme! The guy already served 30 days, give him 30 days for each fish if you want, but 20 fucking years? Really? Facepalm

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/06/us/joh...pe=article

06-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Wait hold on, "new ordinance banning public food sharing"
No picnics anymore????
Where's Yogi Bear with his outrage?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
06-11-2014, 03:06 PM
(06-11-2014 03:03 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Wait hold on, "new ordinance banning public food sharing"
No picnics anymore????
Where's Yogi Bear with his outrage?

Bringing up Yogi and Boo Boo would probably launch them on some new campaign against homosexuals. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-11-2014, 03:07 PM
(06-11-2014 03:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  And now this from my Great State:

They are contemplating throwing a fisherman in the slammer for 20 years for destroying evidence, the evidence is that he threw back 3 undersized groupers into the ocean.

Now, I am all about fish and not overfishing and following the laws, BUT and I can't believe I'm saying this...this is a bit extreme! The guy already served 30 days, give him 30 days for each fish if you want, but 20 fucking years? Really? Facepalm

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/06/us/joh...pe=article

Cause there's no REAL criminals to hunt down.
Small fish.
Wow

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-11-2014, 03:11 PM
(06-11-2014 01:25 PM)Sam Wrote:  You had a golden opportunity to let the crazy states go their own way back in 1861... To form the CSA (Creationist States of America).

Probs, but then we wouldn't have some products like, uh.... moonshine... um...

Confused