wow Florida wow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: wow Florida wow
Florida is the new jersey of the south.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-11-2014, 03:41 PM
(06-11-2014 03:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Florida is the new jersey of the south.

Now you've gone too far Angry

PS Why are you stuck at 999 likes given? Should have stopped at 666!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-11-2014, 03:45 PM
(06-11-2014 03:41 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 03:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Florida is the new jersey of the south.

Now you've gone too far Angry

PS Why are you stuck at 999 likes given? Should have stopped at 666!
I was at 666 for about a full minute today, but everyone had to ruin it.
I'm just to likableTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
06-11-2014, 05:00 PM
(06-11-2014 09:59 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/justice/fl...index.html

"On Wednesday, Abbott said he'll be at Fort Lauderdale Beach, ready to serve another meal."

With luck there'll be about 500 others out there with him doing the same thing.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-11-2014, 07:12 PM
(06-11-2014 12:37 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm waiting for the day when someone takes a very large power drill and starts drilling through the state lines, and ever so gently kicks Florida out to sea. I'm in FL. It's sort of like an asylum without a building.
Unsure
Big Grin

Just make sure you jump ship before that happens, it would be a tragedy to lose you. Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-11-2014, 09:19 PM
(06-11-2014 12:05 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I live in Florida and my slogan is, "At least it's not Australia."
At least our national shame; racist terrible excuses for human beings are urbanized, house-trained and don't bugger their family members.

And I can take comfort in the fact that our "Bogans" could take your "Swamp People" in a fight: Stronger genes, a better diet (In Australia it is illegal to sell what Americans refer to as Grade C meat) and the precautions we take against the local wildlife, environment and "those Paki faggot cunts" (A vial of platypus venom, a blade of any description, a vial of "National Pride" anti-venom and a first aid kit, bullet proof socks and steal capped boots, a litre and a half of water, a map, two square metres of thin black plastic tarp, a bullroarer and an akubra with corks hanging from string around the brim) and we could sweep the world title of terrible excuses for human beings.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
06-11-2014, 09:33 PM
(06-11-2014 09:19 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:05 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I live in Florida and my slogan is, "At least it's not Australia."
At least our national shame; racist terrible excuses for human beings are urbanized, house-trained and don't bugger their family members.

And I can take comfort in the fact that our "Bogans" could take your "Swamp People" in a fight: Stronger genes, a better diet (In Australia it is illegal to sell what Americans refer to as Grade C meat) and the precautions we take against the local wildlife, environment and "those Paki faggot cunts" (A vial of platypus venom, a blade of any description, a vial of "National Pride" anti-venom and a first aid kit, bullet proof socks and steal capped boots, a litre and a half of water, a map, two square metres of thin black plastic tarp, a bullroarer and an akubra with corks hanging from string around the brim) and we could sweep the world title of terrible excuses for human beings.

I don't know what you just said.

I've been to Australia, you have the coolest highway signs...all of them telling you what might kill you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-11-2014, 09:47 PM
^Failed attempt at humour. Don't even worry.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

06-11-2014, 09:50 PM
(06-11-2014 09:47 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  ^Failed attempt at humour. Don't even worry.

Lost in the translation? Wink

06-11-2014, 09:58 PM
^Closer to stereotype bingo.

It'd be basically the same if I was Japanese and I said that all non-Han people come standard with: A catgirl/ catboy harem, a book of tentacle hentai, a kaiju early warning system and a magical amulet that transforms the harem into a giant ninja robot.

(I would totally watch that.)