wtf

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 09:45 AM
wtf
There is a fucking bug stuck in my fucking ear, it keeps fluttering around and I can't get the fucking thing out. It hurts, it's loud and it's uncomfortable as fuck.
It's also 4:43am.

I seriously have no idea what to do right now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: wtf
(31-12-2014 09:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There is a fucking bug stuck in my fucking ear, it keeps fluttering around and I can't get the fucking thing out. It hurts, it's loud and it's uncomfortable as fuck.
It's also 4:43am.

I seriously have no idea what to do right now.

That's what you get for taking your ear muffs off, bitch.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 7 users Like Free's post
31-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Shoot yourself in the ear.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
31-12-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm fucking serious right now, there is a fucking bug trapped inside my fucking ear and it's fucking painful.
31-12-2014, 09:50 AM
(31-12-2014 09:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm fucking serious right now, there is a fucking bug trapped inside my fucking ear and it's fucking painful.

Turn on a warm water tap, place your ear under it, and allow the water to penetrate and flush the bug out. Eventually the water will lift the bug out, or drown it. Don't put the tap on with two much pressure, but rather just enough to flush out your ear.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
31-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Well, the bug's probably not too happy, either.

Get something and suction it out. Like a turkey baster. Or a vacuum cleaner - but only as a last resort.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
31-12-2014, 09:54 AM
(31-12-2014 09:50 AM)Free Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 09:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm fucking serious right now, there is a fucking bug trapped inside my fucking ear and it's fucking painful.

Turn on a warm water tap, place your ear under it, and allow the water to penetrate and flush the bug out. Eventually teh water will lift the bug out, or drown it.

Do this except with isopropyl alcohol. It will kill the bug faster plus you won't have the problem of water getting stuck in your ear.

Alcohol is a much better thing to pour in your ear over water in any situation.

31-12-2014, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 10:07 AM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
Thinker, are you serious? A vacuum cleaner on your ear?!

Avoid alcohol as well. We're talking about your ear, it's a very delicate spot, and the eardrum is also very delicate. Sometimes the eardrum will have minor injuries and pouring alcohol in there is not a good thing to do. Even if it was in perfect conditions, which you can't know for sure, I would personally avoid it.

I think the water solution might work. If you don't leave alone, ask someone else there to help you. But don't use a vacuum cleaner.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
31-12-2014, 09:59 AM
(31-12-2014 09:56 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Thinker, are you serious? A vacuum cleaner on your ear?!

I think the water solution might work, if don't don't leave alone, ask someone else there to help you. But don't use a vacuum cleaner.

It's an actual thing.

31-12-2014, 10:11 AM
(31-12-2014 09:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 09:56 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Thinker, are you serious? A vacuum cleaner on your ear?!

I think the water solution might work, if don't don't leave alone, ask someone else there to help you. But don't use a vacuum cleaner.

It's an actual thing.

1. Thinker was talking about a vacuum cleaner. It's not the same thing.
2. I would not stick anything that sucks air in my ear, especially considering those reviews.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post