wtf

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: wtf
I google-imaged "brain burrowing worm" just so I could find something to put your mind at rest.

Eeueeew!

Not going to post what I found.

Rainbow Vomit

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2014, 11:12 AM
(31-12-2014 10:11 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 09:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's an actual thing.

1. Thinker was talking about a vacuum cleaner. It's not the same thing.
2. I would not stick anything that sucks air in my ear, especially considering those reviews.

No, I wasn't serious.

Really.

I'd only recommend that to Gordon, but I think he already tried that.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
31-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Get some isopropyl alcohol and use a pen barrel if nothing else to be able to drop some alcohol into your ear. Or buy a dropper at the pharmacy where you get the alcohol. If nowhere else check by the meds for babies, they often have droppers and they don't cost much.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-12-2014, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 11:56 AM by gofish!.)
I'm worried...it's been a while since we've heard from him...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
31-12-2014, 11:49 AM
(31-12-2014 10:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Stick you whole head under water for about twenty minutes.

Thumbsup

All you have to do is hold your breath longer than the bug can.

Smile

Seriously, though, this might actually work if you had some sort of a breathing tube (even a straw might work). It should also be possible (although maybe awkward) to have your ears completely underwater with your nose and/or mouth out of the water.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
31-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Hope the bug is out, I'd be freakin'. I've seen too many parasite and botfly youtube vids to be as patient to you. I'd be off to the hospital immediately. EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
31-12-2014, 12:38 PM
(31-12-2014 12:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Hope the bug is out, I'd be freakin'. I've seen too many parasite and botfly youtube vids to be as patient to you. I'd be off to the hospital immediately. EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention that freaky earwig thing from the Star Teek movies that burrows it's way through your head and attached itself to your brainstem and makes you tell the truth.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-12-2014, 12:47 PM
(31-12-2014 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 12:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Hope the bug is out, I'd be freakin'. I've seen too many parasite and botfly youtube vids to be as patient to you. I'd be off to the hospital immediately. EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention that freaky earwig thing from the Star Teek movies that burrows it's way through your head and attached itself to your brainstem and makes you tell the truth.

Yeah- and maybe the one Muffs has can control him! That is one way for him to accomplish his world domination I suppose. Consider
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
31-12-2014, 12:50 PM
(31-12-2014 12:47 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not to mention that freaky earwig thing from the Star Teek movies that burrows it's way through your head and attached itself to your brainstem and makes you tell the truth.

Yeah- and maybe the one Muffs has can control him! That is one way for him to accomplish his world domination I suppose. Consider

But then the bug would be in control.

31-12-2014, 12:52 PM
O M G it could be the next step in evolution. Bugs seizing ultimate control by taking over humans!

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post