www.jesus-is-savior.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: www.jesus-is-savior.com
"It is so simple to be saved, JUST BELIEVE THE GOOD NEWS. That's how you receive the gift of eternal life."

Dumb ass never read the Bible.
"No one shall come to me unless the Father draw him". We gots nuthin' to do with it.

Matthew 19: 16-17 "Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life ? Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."

Says nothing about any faith BS, (it also implies Jesus is NOT god).

Ta ta

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-05-2016, 11:56 AM
(29-05-2016 11:28 AM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 11:14 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Oh man. I've heard of this website. It's total rubbish. Very unorganized as well. The homepage is extremely cluttered.

Cluttered is putting it lightly!

Deranged might be more accurate.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
29-05-2016, 11:59 AM
(29-05-2016 11:56 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 11:28 AM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  Cluttered is putting it lightly!

Deranged might be more accurate.

To be honest, I kind of feel sorry for the guy who made this website. I think all the clutter on the main page of the site is a big insight into what's going on in his mind.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like SkepticalDaniel's post
29-05-2016, 12:13 PM
I've got it - it's got a Myspace feel to it.

Guess if you aren't going to update your beliefs you aren't going to update other things either.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Not gonna give the site another hit.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-05-2016, 12:27 PM
The site is quite disturbing. Lots of hate there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-05-2016, 12:32 PM
(29-05-2016 12:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  The site is quite disturbing. Lots of hate there.

Can't be...there is a link toward the bottom called 'This is not a hate site'. Facepalm

Seems to me that if you have to say that you know it's a hate site.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
29-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Satire site?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-05-2016, 01:00 PM
(29-05-2016 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "It is so simple to be saved, JUST BELIEVE THE GOOD NEWS. That's how you receive the gift of eternal life."

"No one shall come to me unless the Father draw him". We gots nuthin' to do with it.

Matthew 19: 16-17 "Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life ? Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."

Ta ta

Actually, is this the nut case who was recently here ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-05-2016, 01:08 PM
(29-05-2016 01:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "It is so simple to be saved, JUST BELIEVE THE GOOD NEWS. That's how you receive the gift of eternal life."

Ta ta

Actually, is this the nut case who was recently here ?

You are going to have to be more specific.

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post