www.jesus-is-savior.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: www.jesus-is-savior.com
(29-05-2016 01:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 01:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually, is this the nut case who was recently here ?

You are going to have to be more specific.

I don't have time to go back and look for the posts today. He was the guy who hated Obama, and said the Pope was the anti-christ.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Jesus Is Savior

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-05-2016, 01:30 PM
(29-05-2016 12:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Satire site?

No, I'm afraid not. It's as real as it gets.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SkepticalDaniel's post
29-05-2016, 01:39 PM
(29-05-2016 11:59 AM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 11:56 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Deranged might be more accurate.

To be honest, I kind of feel sorry for the guy who made this website. I think all the clutter on the main page of the site is a big insight into what's going on in his mind.

You may have a point here.
You can also kind of see it in how he writes as well. I don't know about others, but whenever I read stuff from that website, I feel like he's yelling at the reader. Blink It has that kind of tone to it.

☆☆☆
29-05-2016, 02:33 PM
(29-05-2016 01:39 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 11:59 AM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  To be honest, I kind of feel sorry for the guy who made this website. I think all the clutter on the main page of the site is a big insight into what's going on in his mind.

You may have a point here.
You can also kind of see it in how he writes as well. I don't know about others, but whenever I read stuff from that website, I feel like he's yelling at the reader. Blink It has that kind of tone to it.

The man who made this site is also a convicted sex-offender, http://davidjstewartexposed.blogspot.com/

If I'm willing to bet, I know exactly why he did it. It was because of sexual repression. Do you see how he hammers all that sexual purity BS on his website, the Independent Fundamental Baptists really hammer this into the heads of their young, and tragically, it has serious consequences. Molestation in IFB churches are not all that uncommon, tragically.
[+] 4 users Like SkepticalDaniel's post
29-05-2016, 03:45 PM
The joy they take in the idea of non believers suffering in hell is frightening.
29-05-2016, 03:56 PM
(29-05-2016 01:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 01:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are going to have to be more specific.

I don't have time to go back and look for the posts today. He was the guy who hated Obama, and said the Pope was the anti-christ.

I just meant that you said 'nut case'...like there has only been one around here. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
29-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Wow those sinful rock-n-rollers huh? Yeah those heathens are the worst, with their...music...and it's all loud with the electric guitars and drums and the bass drops, they need some knee drops..for God...ya know like kneeling, right? Am I right?

I love that one part about evolution "I was just thinking the other day, why is there no written or recorded history from over 4,000 years ago?" Too bad he didn't think to actually research it, then his "thoughts" would be interfered with, by truth and actual history. Our earliest recorded history is around 6,000 years ago and why wasn't there any records before that? Well, we have a fossil record, carbon dating, genetic testing, and it took us awhile to learn how to farm, settle in one area....wow I just realized I learned this stuff in 6th grade, maybe even earlier but wow how can you be an adult running a website and not know this basic info?

Also I'm pretty sure "This thought I had the other day..." isn't valid scientific evidence for why evolution is a hoax. But for people like this guy he wouldn't care anyway, what's evidence? Oh you mean that stuff atheists worship? Those lies!? Yeah, no thanks, I want to actually go to Heaven, I'll just sit in here in my ignorance. It's nice, like a warm blanket. Facepalm

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
29-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Quote:The Word of God declares that God created the world at approximately 4,000 B.C.—YOU'D BE A FOOL NOT TO BELIEVE IT, BECAUSE THERE'S NO HISTORY PRIOR TO 4,000 B.C.
Every time I see someone, like this site say this, I have to post the following link.

Onion: Sumerians Look On In Confusion as God Creates the World

Quote:...
According to recently excavated clay tablets inscribed with cuneiform script, thousands of Sumerians—the first humans to establish systems of writing, agriculture, and government—were working on their sophisticated irrigation systems when the Father of All Creation reached down from the ether and blew the divine spirit of life into their thriving civilization.

"I do not understand," reads an ancient line of pictographs depicting the sun, the moon, water, and a Sumerian who appears to be scratching his head. "A booming voice is saying, 'Let there be light,' but there is already light. It is saying, 'Let the earth bring forth grass,' but I am already standing on grass."

"Everything is here already," the pictograph continues. "We do not need more stars."

Historians believe that, immediately following the biblical event, Sumerian witnesses returned to the city of Eridu, a bustling metropolis built 1,500 years before God called for the appearance of dry land, to discuss the new development. According to records, Sumerian farmers, priests, and civic administrators were not only befuddled, but also took issue with the face of God moving across the water, saying that He scared away those who were traveling to Mesopotamia to participate in their vast and intricate trade system.

Moreover, the Sumerians were taken aback by the creation of the same animals and herb-yielding seeds that they had been domesticating and cultivating for hundreds of generations.

"These two people made in his image do not know how to communicate, lack skills in both mathematics and farming, and have the intellectual capacity of an infant," one Sumerian philosopher wrote. "They must be the creation of a complete idiot."

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 8 users Like Shai Hulud's post
29-05-2016, 09:49 PM
(29-05-2016 07:55 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
Quote:The Word of God declares that God created the world at approximately 4,000 B.C.—YOU'D BE A FOOL NOT TO BELIEVE IT, BECAUSE THERE'S NO HISTORY PRIOR TO 4,000 B.C.
Every time I see someone, like this site say this, I have to post the following link.

Onion: Sumerians Look On In Confusion as God Creates the World

Quote:...
According to recently excavated clay tablets inscribed with cuneiform script, thousands of Sumerians—the first humans to establish systems of writing, agriculture, and government—were working on their sophisticated irrigation systems when the Father of All Creation reached down from the ether and blew the divine spirit of life into their thriving civilization.

"I do not understand," reads an ancient line of pictographs depicting the sun, the moon, water, and a Sumerian who appears to be scratching his head. "A booming voice is saying, 'Let there be light,' but there is already light. It is saying, 'Let the earth bring forth grass,' but I am already standing on grass."

"Everything is here already," the pictograph continues. "We do not need more stars."

Historians believe that, immediately following the biblical event, Sumerian witnesses returned to the city of Eridu, a bustling metropolis built 1,500 years before God called for the appearance of dry land, to discuss the new development. According to records, Sumerian farmers, priests, and civic administrators were not only befuddled, but also took issue with the face of God moving across the water, saying that He scared away those who were traveling to Mesopotamia to participate in their vast and intricate trade system.

Moreover, the Sumerians were taken aback by the creation of the same animals and herb-yielding seeds that they had been domesticating and cultivating for hundreds of generations.

"These two people made in his image do not know how to communicate, lack skills in both mathematics and farming, and have the intellectual capacity of an infant," one Sumerian philosopher wrote. "They must be the creation of a complete idiot."

Too freaking funny! Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post