you may address me as Sir Tarzan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2015, 03:57 PM
you may address me as Sir Tarzan
Not that you guys would really care. But I became a Knight of Columbus. Not going to lie, the main reason I joined was because I get to wear a sword and a cape.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: you may address me as Sir Tarzan
(21-04-2015 03:57 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Not that you guys would really care. But I became a Knight of Columbus. Not going to lie, the main reason I joined was because I get to wear a sword and a cape.

Cool. My cousin is a British Lord. No, seriously. He owns a 1 square meter of land on noble soil, which we got him for chirstmas a few years back. He can attend meetings and shit.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
21-04-2015, 04:25 PM
(21-04-2015 04:10 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 03:57 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Not that you guys would really care. But I became a Knight of Columbus. Not going to lie, the main reason I joined was because I get to wear a sword and a cape.

Cool. My cousin is a British Lord. No, seriously. He owns a 1 square meter of land on noble soil, which we got him for chirstmas a few years back. He can attend meetings and shit.

Ya I heard about that. Thought about doing it but it felt very hollow. Not that the KofC are much better. Really I would love to become a Knight of Malta but they are invite only.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
21-04-2015, 04:42 PM
I've visited a few of their clubhouse bars in the past.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-04-2015, 08:36 PM
(21-04-2015 04:25 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 04:10 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Cool. My cousin is a British Lord. No, seriously. He owns a 1 square meter of land on noble soil, which we got him for chirstmas a few years back. He can attend meetings and shit.

Ya I heard about that. Thought about doing it but it felt very hollow. Not that the KofC are much better. Really I would love to become a Knight of Malta but they are invite only.

I too am a British Lord and own 1 square meter on noble soil. My land is in Scotland.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
21-04-2015, 08:42 PM

You're Italian?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-04-2015, 08:42 PM

You're so gay.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-04-2015, 08:46 PM
(21-04-2015 08:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

You're Italian?

No Canadian? The Knights of Columbus aren't Italian. They were founded in Connecticut by an Irish priest.

- my friend Marc
21-04-2015, 09:08 PM
(21-04-2015 08:46 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 08:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're Italian?

No Canadian? The Knights of Columbus aren't Italian. They were founded in Connecticut by an Irish priest.

All the people I knew who joined were Italians.
*shrug*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-04-2015, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 09:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
I'm not a member of Knights of Columbus but I am a patron 'cause they got like the best price on draft beer in the area. "Draw us another pitcher Sir Tarzan! And keep the green bow on your cock to yourself."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus