your gaming guilty pleasure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 02:31 PM
your gaming guilty pleasure
Everyone has a guilty pleasure. My guilty pleasures are tf2 and gears of war

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: your gaming guilty pleasure
By "guilty" do you mean games that people would make fun of you for playing?
Hmm, I guess I'd have to say old school Tomb Raider. People say there's no point to those games, except staring at Lara's T&A. I don't care, they're still fun games to me, horrendous tank-style controls and all.

Also, Universe Sandbox. It's really satisfying to make planets smash together. Man, if I were a god, I'd give Jahovah & Yahweh a run for their money and become the biggest asshole of all spacetime.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
07-07-2015, 05:41 PM
hentai games =]
07-07-2015, 05:52 PM
(07-07-2015 02:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Everyone has a guilty pleasure. My guilty pleasures are tf2 and gears of war

I fail to see how TF2 is a guilty pleasure. Gears, I can understand, but TF2? C'mon.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-07-2015, 06:05 PM
(07-07-2015 05:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 02:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Everyone has a guilty pleasure. My guilty pleasures are tf2 and gears of war

I fail to see how TF2 is a guilty pleasure. Gears, I can understand, but TF2? C'mon.

I've seen people feel guilty about the immense amount of hours they've put into a game like TF2.

I actually don't get Gears of War, for the "angry brown shooter" or muddied dark shooter, whatever term you call it, I think that one is above the rest in the genre style.

In regards to things I've played way too much like a TF2 style guilty pleasure. I would say I play NHL games at a far to ridiculously high amount that I'm guilty of.

At a point when I first started loving Katamari Damacy it was guilty pleasure for me, but I've grown to not have any ounce of guilt about that beautiful game/series.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
08-07-2015, 05:57 AM
I don't think it is a guilty pleasure yet here it is. I still play Galaxy 5000 for and on my original NES. Yes, I have an original that still works like new. By that I mean you have to blow into the cartridges first and play with it a little. Lol
08-07-2015, 06:52 AM
(07-07-2015 05:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 02:31 PM)Metazoax Zeke Wrote:  Everyone has a guilty pleasure. My guilty pleasures are tf2 and gears of war

I don't like shooters that is why it is a guilty pleasure.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Do those hidden mystery object games count? If so then Its definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.

Oh and I still play the Old wrestling games on the n64 lol
11-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Right now I spend way too much time on World of Tanks Blitz...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
12-07-2015, 12:58 AM
400 mg of Thorazine and I'm good to go for 3 or 4 hours of Pong......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.