your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present
(02-02-2016 09:24 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Wicked Clown didn't stalk me. Creeped me out and sent me messages until I blocked him and many of his socks. I was fortunately tipped off by another member pretty early on and chose to disengage from that point further so he wouldn't fixate on me - I was a new member when that debacle went down. I would have said fuck this site had it not been for my need for the recovery from religion section.

Honestly, I've had other scary people to deal with. I'm not posting their names, only one of which has been mentioned here. I reeaaaallllly don't want to encourage any further interaction if they're still lurking. That is why there is some misleading personally identifying info on this site. No one needs to know the actual city I live in or where I'm from. It is unfortunate that it has resulted in me posting less in the atheism theism section. Male trolls don't like being trolled by women - they start making threats of violence when their tiny penises are threatened. I'm still livid about the Irish sunglasses bullshit. There were several banned that members raised questions about - there's a reason I keep my inbox full these days, not everything happens in the open. Obviously Stark knows how to get a hold of me outside of the forum, as well as several others. If you really need me, message them or make a Nurse thread.

One dude figured out my identity. I think I know how he did it and I fixed it. I've got his location nailed down, but he's not the one I'm worried about. I really don't think he meant me harm, but he definitely crossed a line. I was disappointed to figure out he was American - I was really hoping he was in the Middle East. I enjoy trolling, and this made it apparent that doing so on this site with stupid fuckers is not an option for me. You have no idea how much this pisses me off - and one more reason I support feminism and get heated when people try to assert that all things are equal and that male rights are being infringed upon. Fuck off. Sure I support equal rights, but holy fuckballs, I can't even troll online as a woman without physical threats of violence that might have some actual legitimacy to them. We're not to equal yet.
Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-02-2016, 12:53 PM
(02-02-2016 11:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 11:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  Miss Meng made it to two of my categories. Drinking Beverage

Wicked Clown is dangerously mentally ill.

Wicked Clown is the reason we should kill all men.

Wtf ?!!!!!!!!! Shocking Trolling of that nature is unacceptable both for males and females.
02-02-2016, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 02:44 PM by adey67.)
(02-02-2016 12:47 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 09:24 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Wicked Clown didn't stalk me. Creeped me out and sent me messages until I blocked him and many of his socks. I was fortunately tipped off by another member pretty early on and chose to disengage from that point further so he wouldn't fixate on me - I was a new member when that debacle went down. I would have said fuck this site had it not been for my need for the recovery from religion section.

Honestly, I've had other scary people to deal with. I'm not posting their names, only one of which has been mentioned here. I reeaaaallllly don't want to encourage any further interaction if they're still lurking. That is why there is some misleading personally identifying info on this site. No one needs to know the actual city I live in or where I'm from. It is unfortunate that it has resulted in me posting less in the atheism theism section. Male trolls don't like being trolled by women - they start making threats of violence when their tiny penises are threatened. I'm still livid about the Irish sunglasses bullshit. There were several banned that members raised questions about - there's a reason I keep my inbox full these days, not everything happens in the open. Obviously Stark knows how to get a hold of me outside of the forum, as well as several others. If you really need me, message them or make a Nurse thread.

One dude figured out my identity. I think I know how he did it and I fixed it. I've got his location nailed down, but he's not the one I'm worried about. I really don't think he meant me harm, but he definitely crossed a line. I was disappointed to figure out he was American - I was really hoping he was in the Middle East. I enjoy trolling, and this made it apparent that doing so on this site with stupid fuckers is not an option for me. You have no idea how much this pisses me off - and one more reason I support feminism and get heated when people try to assert that all things are equal and that male rights are being infringed upon. Fuck off. Sure I support equal rights, but holy fuckballs, I can't even troll online as a woman without physical threats of violence that might have some actual legitimacy to them. We're not to equal yet.
Hug

Nurse please tell me you are not advocating trolling for either males or females in the name of sexual equality surely you are joking Big Grin what are Irish sunglasses btw ?
02-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Ah got it you are talking about viable threats I get it now.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-02-2016, 01:41 PM
(02-02-2016 12:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 11:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wicked Clown is the reason we should kill all men.

Wtf ?!!!!!!!!! Shocking Trolling of that nature is unacceptable both for males and females.

It ain't if you are 3rd wave. Wink

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-02-2016, 01:43 PM
(02-02-2016 01:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 12:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Wtf ?!!!!!!!!! Shocking Trolling of that nature is unacceptable both for males and females.

It ain't if you are 3rd wave a caricature of tumblr.

Fixed that for you.

... this is my signature!
02-02-2016, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 01:56 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(02-02-2016 01:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 01:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It ain't if you are 3rd wave a caricature of tumblr.

Fixed that for you.

That works too, the difference between them is intelligence.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-02-2016, 03:55 PM
(02-02-2016 12:58 PM)adey67 Wrote:  what are Irish sunglasses btw ?

[Image: irish-sunglasses.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2016, 03:59 PM
(02-02-2016 03:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 12:58 PM)adey67 Wrote:  what are Irish sunglasses btw ?

[Image: irish-sunglasses.jpg]

O god I remember the douchebag who said it. He must have been one of those women hating MGTOWs. All he did was copypasta.

02-02-2016, 04:10 PM
(01-02-2016 08:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You and me both although before my time Gordon is my number one because scared me, he is supposed to be a member of the caring profession and it concerns me greatly that someone so fucked up has a license to practice nursing. But blow job is a giant fuck up. I quite like alla she seems somehow vulnerable and indoctrinated to me. Glad you like the thread I hope folks are having fun there are a few folks who I think are a bit freaked out and don't like it but in my experience even if you don't feed the trolls they still keep trying. Big Grin

I think this thread is a bit like a musician. Often what one does not like, can become an influence. Sort of like "I shall never do tthat! kind of thing.

I have to catch up on the next pages now. Back to page 8. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.