your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present
(03-02-2016 02:21 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fair enough, would not want you to get either one but it helps he got a good ass kicking.

I like dogs more than people.

There are times where I do too.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 09:29 AM
I tend to ignore trolls until they go away. Tongue I usually just skip over their posts because I know they will be useless to read. So honestly nobody has left an impact on me.

I interacted with clown boy a little bit because he seemed to be methodical and relatively good at appearing to be normal when he was about to get in trouble. He could skate on the edge of acceptable behavior to avoid getting banned. I don't remember what I said to him, but it wasn't nice haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-02-2016, 12:19 PM
(02-02-2016 06:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 06:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  msbiljanica
[Image: msj.png]
srdanova math
Mathematics - a new basis

I really feel that guy was communicating something profound to unlocking the secrets of the universe, but we were just too dumb to understand it!

I've sent out a request for clarification from the mice.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-02-2016, 12:42 PM
(03-02-2016 09:29 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I tend to ignore trolls until they go away. Tongue I usually just skip over their posts because I know they will be useless to read. So honestly nobody has left an impact on me.

I interacted with clown boy a little bit because he seemed to be methodical and relatively good at appearing to be normal when he was about to get in trouble. He could skate on the edge of acceptable behavior to avoid getting banned. I don't remember what I said to him, but it wasn't nice haha.

Wicked clown always gave me a bad vibe. From the moment I saw his user name. Not only that but when I was on the other forum which will not be named, I stumbled upon who he was. Seriously, I hope that dude gets his lights knocked out by the next person he harasses. And like japan, he tries to play victim and deny anything bad he has done, throwing fake apologize everywhere. Seriously fuck that dick. Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-02-2016, 12:44 PM
(03-02-2016 12:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 09:29 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I tend to ignore trolls until they go away. Tongue I usually just skip over their posts because I know they will be useless to read. So honestly nobody has left an impact on me.

Wicked clown always gave me a bad vibe. From the moment I saw his user name. Not only that but when I was on the other forum which will not be named, I stumbled upon who he was. Seriously, I hope that dude gets his lights knocked out by the next person he harasses. And like japan, he tries to play victim and deny anything bad he has done, throwing fake apologize everywhere. Seriously fuck that dick. Dodgy
You just haaaad to throw in a jab at japan Tongue.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-02-2016, 12:46 PM
(03-02-2016 12:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 06:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I really feel that guy was communicating something profound to unlocking the secrets of the universe, but we were just too dumb to understand it!

I've sent out a request for clarification from the mice.

Good - the dolphins don't know what he's talking about, either.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-02-2016, 08:46 PM
I remember this one troll called "willBPraying4Ursols". He was a complete d bag. Only got a couple posts in before he was banned. Good riddance I say.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
18-02-2016, 11:59 PM
(18-02-2016 08:46 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  ...
Only got a couple posts in before he was banned.

My pleasure.

"We are here to serve"

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-02-2016, 12:04 AM
(18-02-2016 11:59 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 08:46 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  ...
Only got a couple posts in before he was banned.

My pleasure.

"We are here to serve"

We demand... a shrubbery!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-02-2016, 12:10 AM
(19-02-2016 12:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 11:59 PM)DLJ Wrote:  My pleasure.

"We are here to serve"

We demand... a shrubbery!

Knights who say NI!Knights who say NI!Knights who say NI!

You had to know that was coming. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post