your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present
Since we're talking trolls... what do you think the percentage is of male vs female trolls. Why do you think that is?

I haven't run into very many female trolls maybe 2 or 3 percent overall. Would be interesting to find out why the disparaging difference in male vs female volume.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2016, 03:29 PM
(31-01-2016 03:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Since we're talking trolls... what do you think the percentage is of male vs female trolls. Why do you think that is?

I haven't run into very many female trolls maybe 2 or 3 percent overall. Would be interesting to find out why the disparaging difference in male vs female volume.

When it comes to what most people think of as trolls, we definitely get more men here...a whole lot more men. Those that argue and rant, lash out, are abusive...and often are just looking to be outwardly disruptive.

Miss Meng may well have been a man or a group who were making up a persona.

We don't seem to get the combative female troll variety...we get some who show up who use the forum more as a dating site. I would rather deal with a combative asshole.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-01-2016, 03:29 PM
(31-01-2016 03:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Since we're talking trolls... what do you think the percentage is of male vs female trolls. Why do you think that is?

Because we're simple immature dicks Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Guys, Rinpoche was another TTT sock puppet. For those listing them separately.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Rinpoche was awesome, lol Big Grin

31-01-2016, 06:09 PM
I got a good laugh out of AlephBet

"E in Latin means to emerge from. Volution is the spin around a center. In physics, the Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of invariant symmetry. Electrons are the weak force and do not follow this law, but are heeled by the law. Apart from this, there could be no individuation in nature and no evolution of forms, substance or consciousness. "

and mmhm1234

"My solution to the problem is that time and space both do and do not exist; space-time in this physical cosmos is a mere perception. In short what I'm saying is consciousness is infinite, and therefore exists in some infinite domain. This universe is finite it has a defined beginning i.e. the big bang and it therefore is bound and is not infinite. If what I am saying is correct and consciousness is infinite, an infinite thing cannot fit inside of a finite box, meaning your consciousness is currently perceiving events in a finite system, but does not actually exist 'in' it."

and there was another that was going through some supposed mathematical proof whose name I have forgotten now, thank godless...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
31-01-2016, 06:17 PM
How can you all forget Wacky Packy ? (Pachomius).
My besty. Weeping
"Let us work together to concur on how to prove that something exists."

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-01-2016, 06:28 PM
I liked Missy Meng. She was fun.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-01-2016, 06:35 PM
(31-01-2016 06:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I liked Missy Meng. She was fun.

That was also TTT

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-01-2016, 07:15 PM
(31-01-2016 06:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 06:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I liked Missy Meng. She was fun.

That was also TTT

We need a new poll: What was your favorite iteration of TTT? Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post