your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present
I gotta admit this thread and the links within are pretty funny.

So many trolls. Possibly those who I don't like the most are of the those of today. Pops, Blowme and Alla.

Q as well. Pisky is an idiot but seems to stay in one thread. He's the 9/11 dude, right?

Agnostic Shane is an obvious troll and yet remains copying and pasting his own supposed thoughts.

Most xians other than Jason piss me off due to their being stupid enough to be xians. Jason doesn't push an agenda. He has fun here. If the other religious people who posted were like that, life here would be easier.

The most insufferable is Blowme. Mainly because his head is so far up his own arse.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
01-02-2016, 01:37 AM
(01-02-2016 01:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The most insufferable is Blowme. Mainly because his head is so far up his own arse.

[Image: uErQTc2.gif]

I'll drink to that.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-02-2016, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 08:15 AM by adey67.)
(01-02-2016 01:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I gotta admit this thread and the links within are pretty funny.

So many trolls. Possibly those who I don't like the most are of the those of today. Pops, Blowme and Alla.

Q as well. Pisky is an idiot but seems to stay in one thread. He's the 9/11 dude, right?

Agnostic Shane is an obvious troll and yet remains copying and pasting his own supposed thoughts.

Most xians other than Jason piss me off due to their being stupid enough to be xians. Jason doesn't push an agenda. He has fun here. If the other religious people who posted were like that, life here would be easier.

The most insufferable is Blowme. Mainly because his head is so far up his own arse.

You and me both although before my time Gordon is my number one because scared me, he is supposed to be a member of the caring profession and it concerns me greatly that someone so fucked up has a license to practice nursing. But blow job is a giant fuck up. I quite like alla she seems somehow vulnerable and indoctrinated to me. Glad you like the thread I hope folks are having fun there are a few folks who I think are a bit freaked out and don't like it but in my experience even if you don't feed the trolls they still keep trying. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Wow, 8 pages in and nobody has mentioned absols. He/she/it might just be my favorite.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
01-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Why plenty atheist trolls have come and gone, this thread has never been topped as my favorite pop in and out drive by troll style thread.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ST-PIGLETS

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
01-02-2016, 08:59 AM
(01-02-2016 08:24 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Wow, 8 pages in and nobody has mentioned absols. He/she/it might just be my favorite.

AArrgghhh! I kept trying to decode his writings... Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-02-2016, 09:13 AM
(31-01-2016 01:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Please name your three top worst trolls on TTA past and present.

* Dusts off lengthy ignore list *

1) Dilddo
2) BJ (Heywood)
3) Tie between Call of the Wild and Q (I actually don't have him on ignore)

Honorable mention) Jeremy E Walker and Alpha Male (These guys rate lower simply because it's been a while since I've seen them)
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
01-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Has anyone mentioned that nutty 9/11 conspiracy wacko guy, psikeyhackr?

Remember his video with the tin cans on a pole demonstrating how the Twin Towers fell? OMG it was so funny. I'm no engineer and neither is my pet cat, Cleo but both of us knew it was total nonsense. What an idiot he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-02-2016, 12:19 PM
(01-02-2016 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Has anyone mentioned that nutty 9/11 conspiracy wacko guy, psikeyhackr?

Remember his video with the tin cans on a pole demonstrating how the Twin Towers fell? OMG it was so funny. I'm no engineer and neither is my pet cat, Cleo but both of us knew it was total nonsense. What an idiot he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

Oh yes psik is my number 3 I go head to head with him big time because of his disrespecting 9/11 victims with his bullshit claims he will not engage with me because he believes me to be his intellectual inferior (which is probably correct, I'm most peoples intellectual inferior) he is the ultimate in cognitive dissonance with regards to reality and conspiracies.
01-02-2016, 12:23 PM
(01-02-2016 08:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You and me both although before my time Gordon is my number one because scared me, he is supposed to be a member of the caring profession and it concerns me greatly that someone so fucked up has a license to practice nursing.

Books got him at 50/50 between nurse/patient. The house wins if he is both or neither.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post