your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: your top three infamous trolls on TTA past and present
There was one called Alephbet, his thing was something about language proved god and he figured out the code. So someone asked him about the code in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - and he preceded to provide an in-depth breakdown of the hidden meaning embedded in the language -of a fucking Disney song! Facepalm

Let's not forget Alla, throwing out her worthless commentary and baseless assertions like a poo-flinging monkey, entirely unconcerned with facts or evidence.

At some point, you would think they would be embarrassed by their baseless sophistry, but ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
01-02-2016, 12:50 PM
(01-02-2016 12:35 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Let's not forget Alla, throwing out her worthless commentary and baseless assertions like a poo-flinging monkey, entirely unconcerned with facts or evidence.

I like Alla. I've learned a lot about LDS from her and I don't find her fundamental metaphysics of polytheism that we are all Gods in training and this is the proving grounds much different than mine. Only difference I have with her is there is no final exam, never was. That is the final exam. On politics some of what she says I would find infuriating if I were capable of being infuriated. On politics I give her a pass 'cause USSR, Ukraine and shit.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-02-2016, 01:37 PM
(01-02-2016 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 12:35 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Let's not forget Alla, throwing out her worthless commentary and baseless assertions like a poo-flinging monkey, entirely unconcerned with facts or evidence.

I like Alla. I've learned a lot about LDS from her and I don't find her fundamental metaphysics of polytheism that we are all Gods in training and this is the proving grounds much different than mine. Only difference I have with her is there is no final exam, never was. That is the final exam. On politics some of what she says I would find infuriating if I were capable of being infuriated. On politics I give her a pass 'cause USSR, Ukraine and shit.

Admittedly, I learned more about the LDS because of her. I certainly know more about their infamous history because of her or maybe in spite of her.

I found out that sometimes "Holy Spirit" leadership means you're on the wrong end of a gun with Mormons.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
01-02-2016, 01:46 PM
(01-02-2016 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I don't mind alla she is certainly not a monster like some of them are.trolls I mean not lds
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-02-2016, 01:51 PM
With Alla around here I've learned that Mormonism is even more idiotic and insane than I previously thought. It's like the older sister of Scientology. Thanks Alla!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-02-2016, 01:57 PM
(01-02-2016 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Has anyone mentioned that nutty 9/11 conspiracy wacko guy, psikeyhackr?

Remember his video with the tin cans on a pole demonstrating how the Twin Towers fell? OMG it was so funny. I'm no engineer and neither is my pet cat, Cleo but both of us knew it was total nonsense. What an idiot he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

Brilliantly stupid, that video alone undermines his ability to speak intelligently on the subject.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
01-02-2016, 02:00 PM
(01-02-2016 01:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Has anyone mentioned that nutty 9/11 conspiracy wacko guy, psikeyhackr?

Remember his video with the tin cans on a pole demonstrating how the Twin Towers fell? OMG it was so funny. I'm no engineer and neither is my pet cat, Cleo but both of us knew it was total nonsense. What an idiot he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

Brilliantly stupid, that video alone undermines his ability to speak intelligently on the subject.

Not according to the comments section which is filled with conspiracy nuts btw
01-02-2016, 02:05 PM
(01-02-2016 01:46 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like Alla. I've learned a lot about LDS from her and I don't find her fundamental metaphysics of polytheism that we are all Gods in training and this is the proving grounds much different than mine. Only difference I have with her is there is no final exam, never was. That is the final exam. On politics some of what she says I would find infuriating if I were capable of being infuriated. On politics I give her a pass 'cause USSR, Ukraine and shit.
I don't mind alla she is certainly not a monster like some of them are.trolls I mean not lds

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-02-2016, 05:11 PM
IMO Alla is a Poe written by at least two (and maybe three or four) people.

I don't find anything endearing or entertaining about her critical-thought-free regurgitation of Fox News and LDS talking points.
[+] 11 users Like julep's post
01-02-2016, 05:36 PM
(31-01-2016 09:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 09:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  True. Young man definitely had a screw or 2 loose, but after that shit he pulled with the ladies, I have no forgiveness for him! Angry

I forgot about that. I also don't think I know for sure what all happened with that.

I don't want to bring up old shizzle, but he stalked a gal who'd like her name left out of this post, did not get banned by the admins of the time, and after the lady's friends warned those admins, he did it yet again with another girl. Threatening to show up where they live after sending them e-mails letting them know he knew where that was.
Our new Glorious Leaders kicked his ass to the curb & possibly alerted the authorities, but he came back with a hundred sock accounts everyday harassing the 2nd gal!
Fug 'im! Good riddance!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post