(youtube comments) the stupidity it burns, its burns, IT BURNS!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2014, 01:23 PM
(youtube comments) the stupidity it burns, its burns, IT BURNS!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOXZMl5x7yM

the thread in question was started by Beelzebozo
but the guy I'm talking about is named Edward, his nonsense starts somewhere at the end of the thread

ok this one is claiming that proving god is the same as proving a car exists Facepalm. I asked him how proving a car exists proves god exists and he asked me to prove cars exist, I proved the eixstence of cars just to see what stupidity he'd respond with and his response was "pantheism" Facepalm... I said it was a ludicrous idea and he responded by saying Einstein was a pantheist and that I'm an idiot (yes such compelling evidence he has) Facepalm

who the hell even cares what Einstein believed in, unless they made contributions to humanity then no one is gonna give a damn about it, if you can't demonstrate what you believe in is true then its false by default

he basically just admitted that he needs famous people who held the same belief just to make it seem valid
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 02:10 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: (youtube comments) the stupidity it burns, its burns, IT BURNS!!!
(16-12-2014 01:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOXZMl5x7yM

but the guy I'm talking about is named Edward, his nonsense starts somewhere at the end of the thread

ok this one is claiming that proving god is the same as proving a car exists Facepalm. I asked him how proving a car exists proves god exists and he asked me to prove cars exist, I proved the eixstence of cars just to see what stupidity he'd respond with and his response was "pantheism" Facepalm... I said it was a ludicrous idea and he responded by saying Einstein was a pantheist and that I'm an idiot (yes such compelling evidence he has) Facepalm

who the hell even cares what Einstein believed in, unless they made contributions to humanity then no one is gonna give a damn about it, if you can't demonstrate what you believe in is true then its false by default

he basically just admitted that he needs famous people who held the same belief just to make it seem valid

oh I love slaying christians on youtube, let me go swing by for a backhand or two Evil_monster

EDIT: I just posted this, my youtube name is ingym4life

Ahhh there is just so much wrong with their ramblings I dont even know where to begin...here, let me assist you in your misguided faith.....faith by the way is the belief in something without evidence. Delusion is the firm belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary...sounds like religion doesn't it?

Here are a few inconvenient facts.

The OT was written by a group of judaen priests in 575-550 BCE.

Moses never existed.

Noah never existed.

No one who EVER wrote of jesus met him.

The gospels were not written by whom or when you think.

The global flood never happened.

That should get you started on your path to the truth. Go take some theology classes in christianity. Biblical scholars you see know those facts, truly. I have a degree in religious studies with specialization in christianity from saint leo university...not one text book refutes these facts. You see when you actually study biblical history, and the historicity of jesus you will find out all kinds of irrefutable facts...I highly encourage you endeavor to learn....to clutch blind faith like a 4 yo to his favorite security blanket is not only childish, but a misguided and failed method of epistemology.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
16-12-2014, 04:41 PM
I believe in the interconnected universe too... But I call it what it is. If someone wants to call the cosmos "god", fine, but it removes all aspects of intention, and is still bound by its own laws.
16-12-2014, 05:04 PM
(16-12-2014 02:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

oh I love slaying christians on youtube, let me go swing by for a backhand or two Evil_monster

Ahhh there is just so much wrong with their ramblings I dont even know where to begin...here, let me assist you in your misguided faith.....faith by the way is the belief in something without evidence. Delusion is the firm belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary...sounds like religion doesn't it?

Moses never existed.

Noah never existed.

That should get you started on your path to the truth. Go take some theology classes in christianity. Biblical scholars you see know those facts, truly. I have a degree in religious studies with specialization in christianity from saint leo university...not one text book refutes these facts. You see when you actually study biblical history, and the historicity of jesus you will find out all kinds of irrefutable facts...I highly encourage you endeavor to learn....to clutch blind faith like a 4 yo to his favorite security blanket is not only childish, but a misguided and failed method of epistemology.

I posted this over in the Real Life Debates section. The poster, Lea Christine is great. I really enjoyed her replies.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ver-she-is

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Youtube Christians are the absolute worst. Worst than sye ten, ham and whatever that guys name we all hate here combined. yeah...that guy! Mr. Snake oil salesman!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-12-2014, 10:27 PM
(16-12-2014 04:41 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I believe in the interconnected universe too... But I call it what it is. If someone wants to call the cosmos "god", fine, but it removes all aspects of intention, and is still bound by its own laws.

Oh there certainly is a unifying force of the universe all right.

It's called gravity. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-12-2014, 10:29 PM
(16-12-2014 06:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Youtube Christians are the absolute worst. Worst than sye ten, ham and whatever that guys name we all hate here combined. yeah...that guy! Mr. Snake oil salesman!

Ray 'Banana Man' Comfort?

Kirk 'Crocoduck' Cameron?

William 'Genocide Apologist' Lane Craig?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Ted "Are you gonna suck that penis?" Haggard
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
17-12-2014, 09:58 AM
(16-12-2014 10:29 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 06:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Youtube Christians are the absolute worst. Worst than sye ten, ham and whatever that guys name we all hate here combined. yeah...that guy! Mr. Snake oil salesman!

Ray 'Banana Man' Comfort?

Kirk 'Crocoduck' Cameron?

William 'Genocide Apologist' Lane Craig?

[Image: pjxTuOv.jpg]

couldn't find one for kirk-duck soup and ken ham-sandwich

seriously though is ham really his last name ?
17-12-2014, 10:09 AM
(16-12-2014 02:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

Moses never existed.

Noah never existed.

and now he's understood he can't win and has resorted to ad hominems in a last ditch effort to get an angry response Drinking Beverage

I think we need to start a youtube squad to hunt down these imbeciles to put them in their place when they start spouting their nonsense

satanists are great for dealing with them when trying to get religion into places it doesn't belong
we need to apply pressure on our side of the battlefield Yes and make sure they can't successfully reaffirm the faith (bias) of their fellow sheep with us trying to plant seeds of doubt and skepticism while easily tearing apart their arguments are showing them for what they really are