Shout Box
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:26 -- Yeah, I really need to calm the fuck down.
» Revenant77x - 14-09-21 17:25 -- Well no wonder you're having heart palpitations
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:25 -- Yesterday I cleaned out my car - been a wild weekend for me. Wink
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:24 -- you've already been through so much.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:24 -- Some days ya just gotta cut loose.
» Revenant77x - 14-09-21 17:24 -- Whoa slow down there Anj thats a bit on the wild side even for you
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:23 -- you're a strong person anjele. your loved ones need you. you can kick cancer's ass! Smile
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:22 -- Closet cleaning - have fun with that. I washed all the dog beds and blankets today. Living large!
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:22 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:21 -- Guess I will break down and make a doctor appt tomorrow but I am telling the doc that if they find cancer again to just freakin shoot me.
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:21 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:20 -- Ooh almost I've to take the trash out....gotta clean out a closet.
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:20 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:20 -- Yeah I know. Odd
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:19 -- There it goes again - big negative space.
» TheGulegon - 14-09-21 17:19 -- sounds suspiciously like what happened to that one person, no?
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:19 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:19 -- DS9 is ticking me off....
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:19 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:18 -- Mustn't be important enough for to read.
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:18 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:17 -- I know right....lots or private messaging maybe?
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:17 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:17 -- It's a conspiracy.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:17 -- Maybe it's invisible people....
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:17 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:16 -- You guys using the return key a lot?
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:16 -- It's so odd there are all these big empty spaces in here.
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:16 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:16 -- Lies, lies more lies...rinse and repeat.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:16 -- Don't care for the ganj but it's getting tempting and I know exactly where to go to hit some.
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:15 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:15 -- Those bastards find serious shit wrong with me and I don't like that.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:15 -- Can't blame you there.
» TheGulegon - 14-09-21 17:15 -- Anj should rock the ganj Smokin
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:15 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:15 -- Thanks moms. I will be okay - I just hate going to the doctor since the cancer thing.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:14 -- Smoke pot Anj lots of pot. Smile
» TheGulegon - 14-09-21 17:14 -- FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! fumble recovery Miami! 2:52 left
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:14 -- People just suck..especially people who lie and deflect the blame that is really their own damn fault.
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:14 -- How about send pain meds instead. Tongue
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:13 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:13 -- Facepalm
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:13 -- Oh that sucks Anjele. Hug
» TheGulegon - 14-09-21 17:13 -- I can't use the angel hug in the shout box, Anj Sadcryface Hug
» cableguy - 14-09-21 17:12 -- Deidre, we were friends for more than half a year. I know we will not be friends again because they turned us into enemies. but you know you are not stupid. you know that an immature boy like me could never fool a woman like you. the people here however are clever and they outnumber me 100 to 1. they convinced you that you were wrong about me. you are no fool. an inept imbecile Like me could never fool someone like you. especially not for 7 months.
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:12 -- Facepalm
» Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-09-21 17:12 -- Facepalm
» Anjele - 14-09-21 17:12 -- Made chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and peas for supper and couldn't eat any of it. Damnit. I think I may have gall stones or my pancreas is on strike. Been sick and in pain for about two months now. Damnit.